Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hellman's incarnations are jack's duals

Wisdom said:
How can it be a dual if there's more than two?

du·al adj.
  1. Composed of two usually like or complementary parts.
  2. Having a double character or purpose: a belief in the dual nature of reality.
  3. Grammar. Of, relating to, or being a number category that indicates two persons or things, as in Greek, Sanskrit, and Old English.

Retard-....

No, that's to easy.
Dual- you and your other ego.
You remain constant, the Other can rotate through various incarnations.
So it's still "Dual"

What is your IQ? 96 or something?

Blindgroping said:
Retard-....

What is your IQ? 96 or something?

Obviously, I was kidding around. But dual isn't as good a term as sock puppet.

Must be some dopey Star Trek thing.

Actually, a dual is a completely different concept than "sock puppet".

Hence your confusion.

jack said:

Hence your confusion.

And if I spent every waking moment on message boards, I would have known that.

jack said:
"entirely"? What do you mean?

Let's just say there are a few of your fan club who smell distinctly of Vermont Cheddar, but that "KNyholm" isn't one of them. And neither is "Wisdom".

You know I suck at really spotting them out. I think you're one of the Geedis' though, probably TK original. And I had my suspicions about Mandi and Eloisel for a while, but who can say? I even wondered about Kerb until it finally dawned on me sometime last week that it was Neil...

jack said:

It's the same concept, except these drooling TrollKin dipshits have their own special made-up language that only people who've suffered severe brain damage can understand.

Donovan said:
You know I suck at really spotting them out. I think you're one of the Geedis' though, probably TK original. And I had my suspicions about Mandi and Eloisel for a while, but who can say?

Twenty bucks says that at least half of the so-called "women" posting to this shithole are really the Gnome.

Is that the final payment from the Saturday Wall Street Journal youre offering?

What about money to buy little girls shoes on eBay? What will you masturbate into?

Geedis said:
Remember: it's either/or, & neither/nor. Your post should read "and you just told me that you are neither hellman, NOR a jack stalker."

Bullshit. Sigh, twirps these days...

It SHOULD read thus:

"and you just told me that you are neither hellman nor a jack stalker."

No comma is necessary; unless you have it loosely worded:

"and you just told me that you are not hellman, nor are you jack stalker."

Geedis said:
It's the same concept, except these drooling TrollKin dipshits have their own special made-up language that only people who've suffered severe brain damage can understand.

And they like to correct others.

Where have we seen that before?

I don't give a FUCK whether it's 'either' or 'neither' or 'or' or nor or whetever the fuck - so FUCK OFF comicbook dweebs :rwmad: :rwmad: :rwmad:

:ccg:

Panda said:
I don't give a FUCK whether it's 'either' or 'neither' or 'or' or nor or whetever the fuck

There is no such word as "whetever."

What's clear is that you don't give a FUCK about whether or not you come across as a dribbling retard.