Hello Cassie, Hierophant, Bickendan, The Dork Lord, SuN.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
I forgot the password of the fake email I used to communicate with Tk'ers from. This thread is intended to be a substitute for messenger.

Marquis De Sade says :
Hi

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
The more replies this dumb Minefield thread gets, the merrier.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Hi.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Last time, you told me about the TK retrospective, and the batshit insane internet sparrings that bred real life enmities.

Considering the frailty of this whole internet-socializing thing, shouldn't you be more careful about communicating real life info to strangers ?

I mean, you did tell me some stuff about yourself. If they were true, I really appreciate and respect your transparency. If not, then that's understandable because it's the smart and logical thing to do.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
By the way, have anyone been banned from TK, besides that Jillian character ?

I read some old posts of the Jillian character on the forum, and they were entertaining. It's sad that an adult would want to write such idiocies and take a message boards too seriously, but I liked the fact that she pissed off the Tamar character.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Hierophant, try to get Starcraft. At least there's two other players on TK, we'll go for a little tourney sometime.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
#5 is addressed to Cassie but anyone can answer, though I doubt any will given the apparent sensitivity (though there should be none) regarding banned users and shit talking them.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't think anyone else has been permanently banned, but I could be wrong.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
That was a diplomatic answer.

I'll re-register another fake email when I am in the mood.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
It's the only answer I have. She is the only person I know of who has been permanently banned.. Someone who has been around longer than I have would probably know.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
K.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
Have you ever considered adding horses to your farm ? You could make a little business out of raising them and selling them (let alone the fun of riding them; trust me, it's fun), since you live in a rural environment and everything ?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Sometimes people show up claiming they've been banned. Then disappear again.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I don't have room for horses, and they are expensive to keep.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Besides, you keep the horses in the house.

<wg>