Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Hello, Dears": missmanners on the Road

No she did .... at least not yet!

Have I ever said how I detest Kentucky?

abz.jpg

Kingdom Come highway view..... oh yeah it's pretty, 'cept you are trying to maneuver a narrow little road up and down the mountain with switchbacks that are so twisty the centrifugal force pushed my boobs all over the place. The second worst main highway in Kentucky. I thought Imighthave to spend the night curled up next to a still!!!

:D
mm

You Americans, you wouldn't know a narrow little road up and down a mountain with switchbacks if it slapped you in the face! come over here and drive.....I dare ya ;)

Hi mm - pretty scenery

missmanners said:
Kingdom Come highway view..... oh yeah it's pretty, 'cept you are trying to maneuver a narrow little road up and down the mountain with switchbacks that are so twisty the centrifugal force pushed my boobs all over the place. The second worst main highway in Kentucky. I thought Imighthave to spend the night curled up next to a still!!!

:D
mm
THAT'S IT! Any state that is not boob-friendly has to go on the list!

Let's troll Kentucky!!

More boobs, less Kentuckians! What'd they ever do for us anyway, besides lose at the Alamo? Boobs would have slapped Santa Ana in the mouth! I say, Boobs for President!