Hello, WFers

Tyrant

Don't be shy. No harm shall come to you.

I believe I owned someone links...

(That Database stuff looks like serious business)

Anna

missmanners' favorite toy
Messenger YOU can fuck off.
Dude, WTF? I'm the only one at WF that doesn't hold being a TKer against you.

Jeebus. :roll: Pull the panties out your ass and open your mind.

Tyrant

Lou The Beagle said:

You slam TK at WF and then come to TK and act like things are all happyland. People have reasons to dislike you which I'm not 100% aware of, but being two-faced must be the quickest way to be crucified here.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Lou The Beagle said:

Bullshit.

I like Zodiac just fine. And being from TK isn't that big a deal. He's just getting the usual treatment. After awhile if he doesn't leave it won't matter at all.

Look at me. TKer since 2002 and an Admin there. Being from TK is hardly much of a problem. If a TKer can't take being trolled, they ain't much of a TKer.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You know I love being trolled :D

jack

Lou The Beagle said:

Is that a restructured metaphor for "getting your panties in a knot/wad/bunch", or the more pedestrian "Don't get your panties in a knot/wad/bunch"?

Anna

Messenger said:
You slam TK at WF and then come to TK and act like things are all happyland. People have reasons to dislike you which I'm not 100% aware of, but being two-faced must be the quickest way to be crucified here.
And I've slamed WF on occasion here, but I don't see anyone minding the "two-facedness" then. Much like WF didn't care about my "ass-kissing" until I starting thinking on my own for once (And it didn't jive with the popular bandwagon).

Just because I post here doesn't mean I can't call this place what it is. If anything, actually posting here gives be a better idea of what this place is about than those who've never set foot here and bash it --Which I fully used to do, I admit. I've met people here that aren't complete turds, and such thing were unfair to them.

But a few flowers in a desret does not a garden make.

IMO.

And for the record, Gagh's only negging me for some comment on his spamming I made about three months ago.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I am not negging you. How silly - have you read my recent apology comments, or seen the positive reputation in your CP?

I am wounded.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Lou The Beagle said:
And I've slamed WF on occasion here, but I don't see anyone minding the "two-facedness" then. Much like WF didn't care about my "ass-kissing" until I starting thinking on my own for once (And it didn't jive with the popular bandwagon).

river.gif

Anna

Gagh said:
I am not negging you. How silly - have you read my recent apology comments, or seen the positive reputation in your CP?

I am wounded.
Don't worry, I forgave you a long time ago.

:)

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Lou The Beagle said:
^Tis the truth. Nothing to cry over, I just see it for what it is.

Translation:

This is what I tell myself so I don't have to admit the reason people turn on me is because I act like an annoying twat.

jack

I wouldnt fuck her with your dick, if that's what you mean, Tamar.