Hello

Lord Raffles

what other forums have you been on?

Sunset

Not many. I've looked at forums for sci-fi channel, taps, most haunted.
Goofy forums I know.

I was told to try brawl-hall, but it didn't look like something I'd like. I didn't like the arguing and attitude in some of their threads. Maybe I might go back another time to see if it's any better.

There was a post over there though that listed a bunch of forums and this one was on the list.

So, here I am. :)

Lord Raffles

Sunset said:
Not many. I've looked at forums for sci-fi channel, taps, most haunted.
Goofy forums I know.

I was told to try brawl-hall, but it didn't look like something I'd like. I didn't like the arguing and attitude in some of their threads. Maybe I might go back another time to see if it's any better.

There was a post over there though that listed a bunch of forums and this one was on the list.

So, here I am. :)

post me a forum right now that you've been to.

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
VKD said:
you're fooling nobody.

do you want to join the DLA?

I thought the "Desperate Lesbian Alliance" was dead? You girls couldn't get dates or some such shit.

Conchaga's Dual

fapfapfap
Sunset said:
Hello! Just registered here today. I didn't see a hello thread so I made my own.

Be on the lookout for Conchaga. He's got way too many duals running around here. They all look a lot like you.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Kefka said:
I could go for a pleasant person posting with that sort of theme. Too bad it's probably a dual.

Sunset said:
Wow, you're mean. Why do you have Val Kilmer in your picture? I doubt he's mean like you are. You should change that.

This quote of Sunset's just SCREAMS 'dual'. Notice the passive aggressive way he taunts VKD to unleash more flames and accusations of 'dual'. I'll give Sunset the opportunity to provide proof that he's posted on the boards he claims to have posted on. Also, I'd like a detailed description on how he came to TK and why he chose to come here.

After that's been provided I'll pass my judgement.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Conchaga said:
This quote of Sunset's just SCREAMS 'dual'. Notice the passive aggressive way he taunts VKD to unleash more flames and accusations of 'dual'. I'll give Sunset the opportunity to provide proof that he's posted on the boards he claims to have posted on. Also, I'd like a detailed description on how he came to TK and why he chose to come here.

After that's been provided I'll pass my judgement.
Who gives a shit? Just neg and abuse the noob until it adjusts to the board or disappears.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Grandtheftcow said:
Who gives a shit? Just neg and abuse the noob until it adjusts to the board or disappears.

I'm not a bandwagon hater. I hate based upon indiviudal merrit.