Help, I'm being 'trolled' by a retard on Youtube!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Around about the release of The Incredible Hulk, I made a short, sad comment on a Youtube vid of the trailer that in my opinion the character doesn't translate very well to the movie genre. A gave a few cursory reasons, and that's it.

Today, somebody decided to leave a message in my Inbox. Going by the scary handle of "fightfannerd2", The subject of the firs PM was 'your a dumbass'

did you say the Hulk simply doesn't translate as a character to a film lol

he's the only one that can or spiderman or ironman but thor i dont think so

Well, interesting observations there, luckily for me he sent me a second PM. This one was titled 'b'. WOW! This one reads

the only good fucking marvel movies are hulk spider man and ironman thats a fact

And he sent this exciting video!

[youtube]DsVUySikcVw[/youtube]

Those crazy kids today! I felt compelled to reply.

Dear Mr Fightfanny2, Thank you for your wonderfully borderline retarded views, you pathetic pus-leaking bag of proto-post teenage yak vomit. Thank you for also taking the time to append a video of your grandmother begging your grandfather for a blowjob. It was very interesting to see how rednecks do that. Cheers!

Now, off with you, it's time to run the old five-knuckle shuffle all over your back copies of Wolverine: Origins until you bust your tiny nut in Logan's face. Don't forget to say hello to your Mum for me either. She's fucking huge & ugly, but thanks to the crystal meth she goes like a fucking train.

Seems he's also been doing the same thing to a lot of folk per his page. So I added a comment there too.

I enjoyed my PM'd comments. It reminds me how much I enjoy taking a shit whilst reading a good book. The sweetcorn lumps in my turds have more charisma than the pallid, quivering mound of lard that runs this page. Toodles!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
You think he's a muppet, wait til you meet fightfannerd1.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He's almost heavenly. He reminds me of you.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Gagh, you're awesome! xoxoxo