Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Me Be A Goth!

Ok, preliminary makeup test. Most of everything's in use except the hair stuff; it's showtime tomorrow night.

1y8hh63o16qe8fa27q8.jpg

Obviously I've got a lot of work to do. ;)

Maybe it's just the pic, but the foundation (OR WHATEVER) looks a little heavy. You want to look like Dracula, not Bozo the Clown ;)

You need a collar. And heavier eyeliner --Eyeliner is the key, eyeshadow won't be as noticeable when your eyes are open. Iron your hair on a low setting to make it straight and flat over your non-powdered ears. Use a lip pencil to get the lipstick on smooth and straight.

The eyes look really good. Is there a chance of asking her to put on your makeup for you? I am aware my question is now too late however. Um, I hope you had a great time!!!!!

People on the streets gave me weird looks and avoided me. One guy spat at me.

Uh, got in and had a very strong cosmo. Danced for two hours, which hurt my feet as I was wearing dress shoes (poor choice, obviously). Good times all around.

;)
d

Short of taking up a spatha and rampaging through Illyria, of course.

I bought white face powder at Hot Topic; what should I do for the foundation?

What colour of lipstick should I get?

Hair: Natural brown, black, white, or purple?

Eyeshadow: What colour?

Stupid.

Ignorant people like you think it's about the make up. Oh my Go†h... you think you're funny ?