Henoch resigns at SC

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
well its funny that gagh and darth got admitted immediately, but I havent heard a peep yet :bigass:

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
That's because I don't act like a total arsehole at practically every board I register at. In fact, only this one gets the arsehole treatment.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
She says openly that she's not in a hurry to activate people she has concerns about. The point of leaving TK was to not recreate the things that were gladly left behind.

Whether you fall into that category, and if so whether it's justified, I have no idea. I qualify as a lurker over there.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Friday said:
I am assuming you are being deliberately obtuse.

I don't know what you mean ;)

My point stands though. Double standards mean nothing on the internet. Your space is your space, so long as you stick to the server's rules and pay the bills, you say and do as you please.

Who cares what anyone else thinks?

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
jack said:
well its funny that gagh and darth got admitted immediately, but I havent heard a peep yet :bigass:

It took me about 24 hours to get my acceptance e-mail.

Friday

Bazinga!
Gagh said:
I don't know what you mean ;)

My point stands though. Double standards mean nothing on the internet. Your space is your space, so long as you stick to the server's rules and pay the bills, you say and do as you please.

Who cares what anyone else thinks?
And you are right about this. But if you feel free to question someone's standards on their own board, the fact that it's done to you in return shouldn't come as any surprise.

To trample someone else's space, and then expect your own to remain untrampled is hypocritical, IMO.

Caitriona should do as she pleases with her own board. Following her own example, however, if I disagree with the way the board is run, I will voice my dissention as I see fit.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Gagh said:
Because it's her site, and she pays the bills. Plus she isn't asking you to join - or inviting you.

Unless something has changed, she doesn't pay anything. I've bought the domain name for 4 years and paid for the hosting until Hambil moved if off TK server. And I believe he paid for the hosting where it's at now. That doesn't mean her(or anyone's for that matter) time is worth nothing, it only means that unless things have changed she does not, nor has she ever "paid the bills".

;)
mm

Friday

Bazinga!
missmanners said:
Unless something has changed, she doesn't pay anything. I've bought the domain name for 4 years and paid for the hosting until Hambil moved if off TK server. And I believe he paid for the hosting where it's at now. That doesn't mean her(or anyone's for that matter) time is worth nothing, it only means that unless things have changed she does not, nor has she ever "paid the bills".

;)
mm
Truly enlightening. Thanks, mm.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
missmanners said:

;)
mm

Friday said:
I am assuming you are being deliberately obtuse.

Because it's their site, and Hambil probably pays the bills, unless things have changed and she pays them, because mm bought the domain name for 4 years and paid for the hosting until Hambil moved it off the TK server. Plus she isn't asking you to join - or inviting you.

;)
G

VKD

Banned
so Shatteredcock is actually a MrsManners-run enterprise. Interesting. the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place.

jack

My dick itches.

jack

Want to scratch me? :bigass:

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
VKD said:
so Shatteredcock is actually a MrsManners-run enterprise. Interesting. the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place.

No it's not. In it's first incarnation as an RP board, I was an admin and posted there. In this one, I think I have 2 posts and dont even remember my password.

;)
mm

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WOMAN, WRITE THESE PASSWORDS DOWN SOMEWHERE!

How many boards does this make that you can't get back into? ;)

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
WOMAN, WRITE THESE PASSWORDS DOWN SOMEWHERE!

How many boards does this make that you can't get back into? ;)

There are 3 and as it happens all do the same thing. I cleared cookies and ran a bunch of spyware stuff about a month ago and now I can't log into several places. I have 3 different passwords I use for everything and none of the 3 work. Its a conspiracy!!!!

:D
mm