Here's PROOF I'm not racist

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Here's PROOF that CeeJay is not racist...Made you look you look you dirty crook. Stole your mama pocket book. Took A dime. Bought some wine. Now you look like Frankenstein<<< :bigass: Holla Black!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Lynching_of_Francisco_Arias_and_Jos%C3%A9_Chamales.jpg

jack

jack

Lovejoy, Elijah35WhiteAltonMadisonIllinois1837Abolitionist newspaper editor and publisherHad moved to Alton to escape violence in St. Louis. Four successive printing presses destroyed. "Not guilty" verdict; jury foreman member of mob.[13]

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I understand the argument that black people can and should be racist towards white people because of systematic imbalances and slavery...BUT.. but what about towards other minority groups? For context, I am a BLACK person myself. I don't want to be offensive, just want to take a moment to look at the other perspective of others...

^^ Too be continued ^^

jack

Shut up, dumbest racist bastard on the planet.

united-states-lynching-scene-in-texas-a-black-man-accused-of-having-attacked-a-white-woman-is.jpg

jack

Tucker, John40-50African AmericanIndianapolisMarionIndiana1845Unprovoked attack[14]

jack

Josefa SegoviaAdultLatinaDownievilleSierraCalifornia1851Killing a white manShe was found guilty of murdering a local miner, Frederick Cannon, a man who had attempted to assault her after he had broken into her home.[15]

jack

Thomas, David34African-AmericanDentonCarolineMaryland1854Beating a white man to death[16]

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Im not racist! Well, pound that then Talkin' about slavery like you was around back then. Like you was pickin' cotton off the fuckin' ground back then. Like you was on the plantation gettin' down back then. Aight, look. I see a black man aimin' his gun. But I'd rather see a black man claimin' his son. And I don't mean just for one day and you done. I mean, you still trapped in a rut. And I work my ass off and I pay my taxes for what? So you can keep livin' off free government assistance?. Food stamps for your children, but you're still tryna sell 'em for some weed and some liquor or a fuckin' babysitter. While you party on the road 'cause you ain't got no fuckin' goals?

jack

And quit spamming speak freely with your racist plagiarism.

Unless of course you'd like some more in your shitty spam racist sports forum. I know just the poster who'd love to pick up where she left off.

Your choice racist Fuck.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Here's Another Reason I'm not racist!....I don't fuck with White, Jewish, Spanish, Asian, European, or any Black's who a from other Nations...This list also includes Rednecks, Bikers, my dark skinned brothers from Africa, Cuba and Brazil, any one has tattoos, mohawks.<<<Too make this short and sweet, I pretty much stick with my own. Here's and example...Me and my mom was in a convenience store yesterday...The cashier was a young girl (21-25). She rung me up and said "will their be anything else DARLING"...I didn't respond. My mama stated I was being rude for that...The girl working was from some drug/gang bangers rehabilitation program...My response was..."So what! She's a drug dealer with a part-time job. to avoiding the prison system"

jack

Hang in there cupcakeer, it'll be ok. You'll be dead soon, then the fun will start

:bigass:

united-states-lynching-scene-in-texas-a-black-man-accused-of-having-attacked-a-white-woman-is.jpg

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
^^NOPE^^ I can not be racist if I don't acknowlege the racism that exist in America. I don't give a fuck about the race relations..Post #34 explains that open hole...I will never ask a Mexican, Chinese/Jap or a biker/redneck or a American/Germany/Nazi for help. if we had another million man march, I wouldn't be there, like I wasn't there for the first one.

jack

Hang in there cupcakeer, it'll be ok. You'll be dead soon, then the fun will start

:bigass:

The Question

Eternal
^^NOPE^^ I can not be racist if I don't acknowlege the racism that exist in America. I don't give a fuck about the race relations..Post #34 explains that open hole...I will never ask a Mexican, Chinese/Jap or a biker/redneck or a American/Germany/Nazi for help. if we had another million man march, I wouldn't be there, like I wasn't there for the first one.
All racists have excuses for being racists, but the most pathetic and least respectable one is to claim you aren't one at all when you so obviously are.

Par for the course with you, though, since you're a fucking pathological liar.