Heroic Fool Pedophile

Rov_is_a_Fag

24 hours is how long it took me to find out who is married co-worker girlfriend is, what she drives, her husband's name, where they were going to have sex.........Lakeside Resort in Smithville, a state-funded resort.

Rov_is_a_Fag

I sat on that information for 5 months to see what he would do when his child support was finished.

You can imagine my shock when he filed for divorce stating I was guilty of inappropriate marital conduct???? Wonder what was up with that?? I am the person who was at home when I wasn't at work. I had a second job at home doing everything since he was busy with all of his other activities.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Most smart people don't GIT involved in other people's marriages and subsequent divorces. Especially when it is pretty obvious one of the parties is a cheater.

I don't think any of my neighbors were surprized when I told them I was getting a divorce. They also weren't surprized to find out what a bum Tim is. My neighbor across the street never did like Tim............he thought Tim was a LAZY bum.

Rov_is_a_Fag

So did everyone else...................Lying, cheating, pimp BUM. Of course, it always hard for the family on the Bum's side to imagine that.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Nope!!! No Sir Buddy!!! It is all the rich, powerful, influential people who have good jobs with the guberment.

They know what is best for the "little" people like me. They are smarter and everything.

Rov_is_a_Fag

To Quote Cranky Bastard:

I must warn you not to persist in mentioning Ava's name. She is rich and influential and her position too powerful to be trifled with. The little people like you are easily squashed...................or gassed.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Axe yourselves this.............would you want these two to "have your back" if you were on some kind of dangerous mission in a foreign country??

I wouldn't.............I would chose Bling.......he has "street".

Rov_is_a_Fag

Choose Sides

Dangerous Mission.......Foreign Country........No Money/Power/Political Backing

Me/Bling
T/TheQuestion

Who do you think will come out alive?

Rov_is_a_Fag

The Question...........save your lame threats for the parole board. You think you are some kind of badass?? You mad about something??? YOU are mad at ME?? Blame yourself and your own stupidity for this because I have ZERO respect for you.

I think you are dangerous alright..............you are a danger to the innocents, not the terrorists.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So yes Jillian, I am Ted.

Rov_is_a_Fag

^^Hey Ted!! I'm sorry about all that other stuff. I thought you were Jack Kirby from Vermont and I knew he had CIA connections. I went back and forth on Him? you cause I suck at guessing who all the user names are. All I can be sure of is "real life".
I hope you nail that bastard.

Tamar/TheQuestion................the two of you ran this board when all this stuff was going down. You fooled everyone. I hold the two of you the most responsible.

Greases the Wheels of the Chair

I have said it before, I will say it again...............I have worked with people in the Chair for years. 80% of them are the BEST people you will ever know. The other 20% are either suicidal or homicidal.

Rov_is_a_Fag

jack said:
So yes Jillian, I am Ted.

Ted, I want you to know I am 100% behind you. I respect your fight, I respect the FACT you have the guts to be a Pioneer in the quest against Right/Wrong; Good/Evil.

Rov_is_a_Fag

Did you know you can alter every feature on your face with the exception of your eyes?? They are the mirror to your soul.

me.bmp