Hey Badlandians!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday

Bazinga!
How iz everyone this beautiful Sunday?

Daylight Savings Time, an extra hour of sunlight, 80º weather...all is right with the world. :)

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I find beautiful Sundays a bit suspicious.

EnglishRose

addle barn
I have no extra hour of sunlight :(

Love Child

One Love
Hi Friday! What do we owe the pleasure of your beautiful presence? My car is parked on the bottom of a hill, I think its only 3 miles down, but as soon as the snow plows come I'll walk down and get it. Unfortunately my snow pants are...in my car! : P

Friday

Bazinga!
Hi Friday! What do we owe the pleasure of your beautiful presence? My car is parked on the bottom of a hill, I think its only 3 miles down, but as soon as the snow plows come I'll walk down and get it. Unfortunately my snow pants are...in my car! : P
Last Monday we had a snow day...school was cancelled. Today there is not a trace of it to be found, and I'm wearing sandals to work tomorrow! WOOT!

You need to move to a warmer climate, my cold friend. ;)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Last Monday we had a snow day...school was cancelled. Today there is not a trace of it to be found, and I'm wearing sandals to work tomorrow! WOOT!

You need to move to a warmer climate, my cold friend. ;)

Indeed. I wore shorts today and had the AC in my car on.

Friday

Bazinga!
Loktar, that was supposed to be positive! I swear! Karma is screwed up...

Same goes for you, Dark Pickle. I owe you guys when the damn system is fixed! :rwmad:

Love Child

One Love
It was a long walk down that hill today. Something I will not be doing again-only because its dangerous-I must find the path instead. I love seeing you here Friday, I would love to move to a warmer climate!

Status
Not open for further replies.