Hey, do you guys love Jesus?

Squirtle The Turtle

Grand General of The L.H.A.R
Now, im not a genyus but i love Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dO :madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin:u?:madgrin:

Ino U R Butwhatami

Mystic Spammer
I love to tickle Jesus' balls just before he comes.

It's like a FOUNTAIN when you do that.

Hey I Know! Lets' all Tickle Jesus' Balls (in a spiritual way, of course)

Squirtle The Turtle

I love to tickle Jesus' balls just before he comes.

It's like a FOUNTAIN when you do that.

Hey I Know! Lets' all Tickle Jesus' Balls (in a spiritual way, of course)

Your sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet someday you end upo in a crazy house for psycho old men who are fruit loops and koo koo:madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin:

Squirtle The Turtle

StringTheorist I think that old man is a sicho psycho pervert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did your mom teach you this?

I hope not stringtheorist!! See, hes a crazy old man that needs to be put inna nursing home..theres something wrong with his brain and he needs a str8jacket!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin:

Squirtle The Turtle

I'm not sorry, she was really an expert. Learning from the best is always a pleasure.

omg your mother waS A SICKO AND YOUR A PSYCHO OLD MAN YOU PERVERTED, SICKO PSYCHO MANI9AC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SCUMBAG:madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You're pwned, by the way.

Squirtle The Turtle

You're pwned, by the way.

WHAT WHAT!!!?!? I THINK YOUR AN EVIL MAN AND THE DEVIL WILL GET YOU AND THEN YOU WILL BE SORRY, MISTER MAN!!!!!!!!!:madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin::madgrin:

FREE TRIGGERFOX!! END ANTI-FURRY HATE AND BIGOTRY!!!!!!!!!!!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass: