Hey fellas how do I could I get some info from a suspended email account?

Dershocka

dershocka
I was told to ask here. Some pussies who started shit with me got my yahoo account suspended. Is there any way I can get my info off there if I can never get my account back? THOSE ASSHOLES!

Any help would be appreciated.

Tyrant

I don't think you can, short of contacting Yahoo and making a fuss over it. Check out their TOS and see if you violated any.

Dershocka

dershocka
I've done some bitching so far, but haven't heard anything yet.

I did violate TOS, but only to defend myself. I don't how it is in other local yahoo chats, but it seems like some cock-trap redneck wannabe always runs their chops in Kentucky rooms. Some asshole who probably got his ass beat for running his mouth in R/L so he talks tough in a chat. Pathetic. I just want all my info. Fuckin shit man.

Tyrant

Give us all the details. Our highly-trained team of e-lawyers will do its best.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
Give me the details and the enemies Yahoo account. You may not get your information but revenge is highly possible

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
Beg Yahoo. It can be done.

Dershocka

dershocka
Begging works? I would opt for revenge, but at the time I didn't think their names were worth remembering. What with being scum sucking fucktards, and all. Why hold a grudge against people who've been shat on by nature, and genetics enough already I thought. I wish I'd paid more attention now.