Hey! Its LayLow again.

LayLow

Before LayLow get out of bed in the morning, LayLow likes too stretch LayLow's legs and toes and do back exercises 15 minutes a day. Only then can LayLow have a good day.

But most of all Laylow want to know... How can LayLow stretch LayLow's Super-Big Dick?

:joker:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Use your left hand, nimrod.

That's the one I use. Proper palm pressure and finger torque. The right hand just doesn't work for me.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
So then?

Weevil

Lay low is slang for gay? Or is that down low? It figures you'd be posting about your wiener!

Sarek

Vuhlkansu Wihs
Before LayLow get out of bed in the morning, LayLow likes too stretch LayLow's legs and toes and do back exercises 15 minutes a day. Only then can LayLow have a good day.

But most of all Laylow want to know... How can LayLow stretch LayLow's Super-Big Dick?

:joker:

I'm pretty sure we didn't give a shit the last time you announced your arrival and, hold on a minute, let me check.....
Yep, don't give a shit this time either.

LayLow

Lay low is slang for gay? Or is that down low? It figures you'd be posting about your wiener!

LayLow don't know what you are talking about. LayLow will look it up........................................

LayLow. Not define yet.

lay low. 1. Take a powder for awhile, find an isolated area where you know and hide out. 2. To tell someone to back tha fuck up, quit talkin shit.

LayLow said do the number 2.

LayLow

I'm pretty sure we didn't give a shit the last time you announced your arrival and, hold on a minute, let me check.....
Yep, don't give a shit this time either.

LayLow thanks you for that. LayLow wants to rock right now.

Seph

Retired Account
depends you homo.

OMGZ charles is a faggot also wooooooooooooot.