Hey jack, you old fucker

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
I saw you post 'fuck you in the neck' in a karma comment. I laughed for five minutes straight as I remembered doog tiems.

DevilMan

Still in Mom's basement
Jack is pretty funny....he and I go all the way back to the original Kingdom edays, when he gave me my first forum.

:::memories:::

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I saw you post 'fuck you in the neck' in a karma comment. I laughed for five minutes straight as I remembered doog tiems.

Good times :bigass: Glad to see you still here. Some day Mirah and I will be a couple. For that I have a great debt of gratitude for you bringing her into my consciousness.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Good times :bigass: Glad to see you still here. Some day Mirah and I will be a couple. For that I have a great debt of gratitude for you bringing her into my consciousness.

Good luck with that.

You're so gonna fucking need it.

jack

If I were to fly out to Portland I'd be deep inside Mirah shortly thereafter.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Everything I seek to reply here is completely inappropriate.

So, instead, I will refer you to Wikipedia's article on ADHD.

Good luck though ;)

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
Isn't nothing an eight-ball can't fix.

Rick James self-medicated, so can she.

jack

Thou wouldest adulter against thine spouse, Jacques?

It would never be like that. Some natural disaster would have to occur.

jack

Is a handjob adultery?

jack

The implications of this post go beyond disturbing.

Well see, I had this whole sarcastic retort ready, and then I backed off, because I don't like mixing up that shit when it comes to my wife.

SuN

.:~**~.~**~.~**~:.
A NEW York cop has testified to seeing one of his fellow officers place a police baton into a man's rectum while they tried to arrest him, the New York Post reported.

Officer Kevin Maloney, 27, a transit cop, told jurors he saw Officer Richard Kern use his retractable baton to sodomise Michael Mineo after he'd been arrested in a Brooklyn subway station for smoking marijuana.

"It was pressed on Michael Mineo's left buttock ... I saw (the baton) move from left to right," Mr Maloney said during testimony on Brooklyn Supreme Court.

"I saw it move from left to right. Yes, there was pressure being applied."

Mr Maloney then demonstrated for jurors how Mr Kern moved his hand with the baton.

"I would say a half inch to an inch was out of sight," he said.

Prosecutors have said evidence will show that Mr Kern wielded the baton.

Two other officers, Alex Cruz and Andrew Morales, are charged only with helping cover up the attack that took place in October 2008 at the Prospect Park station.

Mr Mineo's DNA was found on Mr Kern's police baton, his underwear had a tear in it and he was taken to hospital with internal injuries, prosecutors said.

During jury selection, defence lawyers said Mr Mineo has a criminal record and has filed a $440 million suit against the city.

jack

What?

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
I'm not saying a word. But I noticed too.

jack

I'm not saying a word. But I noticed too.

Fuck you both in the neck. What the fuck are you talking about? Noticed what? I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND MAKE A SKINSUIT OUT OF YOU IF YOU DONT SPILL