Hey Jack!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ange

Banned
I love you so much. You have no idea.
Since you talked so much shit about the hells angels and bikers, I hear that some may be talking to you where you work at on new england drive. Wait till they show yo what they think of nerds who shit on them or members dads and grand dads. Better get you a new job Jack. Goodtimes, hello katy, lisa, claudia, gena. Since you used company phones to harass my granpa, Maybe Some people will harass people there. Anybody want his name and address just yahoo me. Hope you tell the people there what you been up to. maybe your enimies who gave me your name here will start calling all the people there at home since they should know to watch out for a creep like you who loves to try to shit on girls like them. as a good citizen it is our duty to warn your coworkers about what a creepy stalker they are working with

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Thanks for everything, be seeing you!

:bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
::: point, set and match, btw.:::

Ange

Banned
::: point, set and match, btw.:::
You won't be seeing me but my fathers ays you shit on every Angel so I guess you might be seeing some east coast dudes. I guess you fucked up Jack. Me? I am just a harmless girl but I think any females you work with should know how you get obsessed with a girl like me and stalk them.

I hope you don't go after those girls there like here. poor unsuspecting females working with a creepy, scary guy. Harassing Senior citizens, my grandpa is 70 not what was listed on the website.Using the company's phone instead of working. Poor nerdy nobody jack, hope some biker babe don't go way up inside you with their strapon.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Ange is now banned permanently from Troll Kingdom for threatening Jack with personal violence.

Nighty night.

Status
Not open for further replies.