hey look Alessandra Torresani (Zoey on Caprica) liked to entertain Asian Businessmen

Classic_Forever

Classic_Commander
...when she was six years old :hmmm:

Wired.com said:
Torresani: When I was 6, my dad had this huge business meeting, millionaire Asian businessmen came over to our house. I dressed up in this sexy bra, this big fur hat, the red lips, the fake eye lashes. I had my mom go, “Would you please join us in the living room?” and there I was laying on top of the baby grand piano and my 6-year-old neighbor Thomas started playing “Hello Dolly” and I started singing and lifting my legs, doing these kicks. Then I’d go around and sit on the men’s laps. Let me tell you, my dad closed every deal because of that — these men were fascinated that this little girl came out of this guy and this woman. It was the funniest thing.

Read More http://www.wired.com/underwire/2010/01/alessandra-torresani/all/1#ixzz0ePxSSRuj

YEAH, SEALING THE DEAL AMIRITE?

Look on the bright side, at least there's hope yet for St Lucifer!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
This goes under "things that make me go hrmmmm".

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Maybe she meant 16.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
these men were fascinated that this little girl came out of this guy and this woman. It was the funniest thing.
16 year olds don't get described as 'little girls.' I was dating somebody who was a childhood/teenage friend of Torresani's ("Allie's") and this sounds appropriately sleazy to be true.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's a fate almost as horrific as being cast as the lead in the musical Annie.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It's in our contracts. There's a reason we're always the leading lady's best friend in movies.

Classic_Forever

Classic_Commander
I was dating somebody who was a childhood/teenage friend of Torresani's ("Allie's")

Uh-huh and Tricia Helfer is my random fuck buddy. We engage in multi-ways every night with Heidi Klum, Barbara Walters and Michelle Obama (IN DA BIG HOUSE BEEYOTCHES!)

What next, Dirk Fink here has free roam in George Lucas' house or something?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Uh-huh and Tricia Helfer is my random fuck buddy. We engage in multi-ways every night with Heidi Klum, Barbara Walters and Michelle Obama (IN DA BIG HOUSE BEEYOTCHES!)

What next, Dirk Fink here has free roam in George Lucas' house or something?

I DO live within 45 minutes of his house, but no I don't have free roam of it.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Well then I think you're obligated to tell us more about it :becky:

We were driving past a Caprica billboard (with the greyscale and the apple) and she pointed out Allie and said they'd been friends. Apparently her family had a massive pool and a high diving board, and Allie's birthday parties usually involved copious amounts of cocaine. :S:

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Holy Shit you mean this is recently? So what other juicy stories did she say? Is she hot herself?

Well, I didn't want to expose myself as a pathetic geek by being all like, "Yeah, I totally watched her in the pilot for that show, lol," so I was just like, "Cool." That's it, and yes, she was pretty hot.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
She probably just had cocaine for guests. I'm sure she's a good girl.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Robots don't do coke!