Hey Luci

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I'm waiting for your response you know.

[ame="http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1632494&postcount=20"]Troll Kingdom - View Single Post - Another ship[/ame]

YingSawSay

I'm high
I think he killed himself.

[ame="http://www.trollkingdom.net/forum/showthread.php?t=115110"]Is this the real truth? - Troll Kingdom[/ame]

So you know, FYI.

Ishcabittle

how did i fall for it? what did i fall for? how have you convinced anyone that shadows don't exist in space?

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
how did i fall for it? what did i fall for? how have you convinced anyone that shadows don't exist in space?

How long have the lot of you wasted your time trying to 'prove' to me about something that everyone already knows?

PWNed! This troll shit is simply too easy, which is why I do not bother being one. Americans are too easily victimized.

Bickendan

Shifty sumbitch
This is a shitty troll, Lilac. You've done much better than this.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
How long have the lot of you wasted your time trying to 'prove' to me about something that everyone already knows?

PWNed! This troll shit is simply too easy, which is why I do not bother being one. Americans are too easily victimized.

Going around posting in every thread with inane bibble does not a troll make.

I give Luci the "Jillian Bacardi Memorial Award" for being persistent and annoying.

If that is "trolling" then great. Of course, declaring yourself the victor in any and all situations is another ancient technique. You lack originality, or any other redeeming or entertaining features.

Congratulations. Your a troll. Your posts annoy me (and that's a reaction).

-SB

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
All a shadow needs to exist are a light source and an object to fall upon.

Muck like a reflection.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
I give Luci the "Jillian Bacardi Memorial Award" for being persistent and annoying.

If that is "trolling" then great. Of course, declaring yourself the victor in any and all situations is another ancient technique. You lack originality, or any other redeeming or entertaining features.

Congratulations. Your a troll. Your posts annoy me (and that's a reaction).

-SB

I don't know SB. Claiming victory everytime, even without proof or even a topic to be a victor in seems a lot like a different poster's tactic.
But he also replied to his own posts and claimed victory there too.
Could be the same person.