Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey M.O.C.O.C.K

Wisdom said:
huntress, you are so pwned

No, "pwned" as you state is You constantly taking Jack to task for the usage of the word, then months later adapt it into your limited vocabulary as a means of using it on others you second rate bird drawing hack.

You haven't been in the mind of what the public wants for a decade in a half.

You're washed up, no, a fucking never was.

Geedis logic = Up the ass full of shit.

Execuse me, "Phil Ashitt", dumbass.

You Have Not Read Any Of These Threads, Have You? Show Me Once Where I Have Defended A Single Soul From The Comic-Con Gutters. Just Once. You Will Find It Is Easier To Make Friends And Keep Allies When If You Refrain Form Insulting Them And Jumping To Baseless Conclusions.

M.O.D.O.K. said:
You Have Not Read Any Of These Threads, Have You? Show Me Once Where I Have Defended A Single Soul From The Comic-Con Gutters. Just Once. You Will Find It Is Easier To Make Friends And Keep Allies When If You Refrain Form Insulting Them And Jumping To Baseless Conclusions.

You're talking as if you're not a sock for one of them.

I don't want to be your friend you fucking idiot. Suck a dick. Then suck it some more.

"keep allies, make friends?"

Who the fuck are you Qui Gone Jizz?

As far as I'm concerned the moment you jumped on the elrod thread and accused me of getting my ass spanked you displayed your true colors. That's all I need to know, the only gray areas here are inbetween your self-inflicted hand jobs.

There You Go Again With The Insults And False Accusations. I "Jumped" Into The Elrod Thread To Offer You Advice And Encourage To Not Do What You Are Doing Now: Jumping To Conclusions, Confusing The Issue. In Short, Throwing A Temper-Tantrum And Thus Pwning Yourself. Take A Breath. Relax. Think Before You Post. Jack Knows. Messenger Knows. M.O.D.O.K. Knows. It Is Time Bitch Slap Smitty Knew As Well. Also, I Am Not A Dual For El-Rod, Hell-Man, Or Figaro/Chuck, Silly.

M.O.D.O.K. said:
There You Go Again With The Insults And False Accusations. I "Jumped" Into The Elrod Thread To Offer You Advice And Encourage To Not Do What You Are Doing Now: Jumping To Conclusions, Confusing The Issue. In Short, Throwing A Temper-Tantrum And Thus Pwning Yourself. Take A Breath. Relax. Think Before You Post. Jack Knows. Messenger Knows. M.O.D.O.K. Knows. It Is Time Bitch Slap Smitty Knew As Well. Also, I Am Not A Dual For El-Rod, Hell-Man, Or Figaro/Chuck, Silly.

You make statements, false ones I might add, calling me a talentless, unedcuated hack, fool, and then laugh w/ them about minority welfare, bad father replies.

You're the one that's confused. Your help is bullshit and not wanted, go fuck yourself.

No, I Said They Said That And That Is What I Referrenced. I Have Laughed With No One. Well, Perhaps Jack On Occasion. And Especially Not About You. Again, Calm Down. As For Me Having Relations With Myself-Perhaps That Is A Fetish Of Yours To Observe But I Must Sadly Inform You It Is Indeed Impossible. Small Arms And All.

M.O.D.O.K. said:
No, I Said They Said That And That Is What I Referrenced. I Have Laughed With No One. Well, Perhaps Jack On Occasion. And Especially Not About You. Again, Calm Down. As For Me Having Relations With Myself-Perhaps That Is A Fetish Of Yours To Observe But I Must Sadly Inform You It Is Indeed Impossible. Small Arms And All.

You might want to go edit your post than. It doesn't read how you're claiming.

Look:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchSlapSmitty
That's totally false. The rest of comicon is more competent and introspective than the gutters.

At one time the gutters was the place to be at commie and more entertaining. They've sinced taken a back seat to how much time Batman needs to prepare to fist your mom w/ a kryptonite glove.

Than M.O.D.O.K says:

That Is Only Because They Slapped You Around Over There For Being A Talentless, Lazy, Un-Employed, Un-Educated, Fool. If You Had Thicker Skin You Would Not Have Run Away From Them Crying Like A Small Female Child. Instead, You Would Have Fought More Against Them, Getting A Job (Congratulations Again, By The Way), Producing Quality Comics On-Time And Replying To Them Without Resorting To Insults And Curse Words (Which Is, Of Course, Their Tactic). You Are Bitter And Angry Because They Defeated You. You Should Never Give Up So Easily. Now, As Usual, You Will Attack Me. Perhaps Some Sort Of Penis Joke? Something About An Affinity For Hand Jobs? You Need To Try Harder And Deliver That Venom Toward Your Artwrok And Not People On The World Wide Web. If You Do Not Believe Me Then Just Ask An Attractive Woman.

"Over there for being"

Nothing about: "According to them, for being a talentless, blah, blah, blah.

And you claim, i'm bitter and angry cause they "defeated" me.
How does one "defeat" one, by yelling and cussing at their child? Explain this?

Tell you what when my little girl grows up, I'm going to tell her to yell your child's child, then you'll really be PWNED! Cause I like got your extra generations and shit ok?

Wait a minute, look I can yell at geedis, Kletz, and Hero's unborn children and even grandchildren!

YOU SUCK AND SHOULDN'T EVEN BE FETUS'S , I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN, WAAAAHHHHHH!

Damn, M.O.D.I.C.K! I think I totally pwned them now!

They Made Fun Of You, You Turned And Ran. There Is Your Defeat. No One Yelled At A Child That Doesn't Exist Yet. One Person Made A Comment About Said Child And You Exploded. Oh, And Correct Me If I Am Wrong But It Came Shortly After You Posted On Several Message Boards Looking For Sympathy. You Lack Confidence. You Lack Discipline. You Lack Control. How Weak Must You Be To Go Searching For Complimemnts From People On The Internet, Be It In The Form Of Pointless "Challenges" With Geedis And The Man-Child To Dropping The Fact That You Were Without A Job Into Every Thread In The Hopes Someone Would Pick Up On It? Sad.

M.O.D.O.K. said:
They Made Fun Of You, You Turned And Ran. There Is Your Defeat. No One Yelled At A Child That Doesn't Exist Yet. One Person Made A Comment About Said Child And You Exploded. Oh, And Correct Me If I Am Wrong But It Came Shortly After You Posted On Several Message Boards Looking For Sympathy. You Lack Confidence. You Lack Discipline. You Lack Control. How Weak Must You Be To Go Searching For Complimemnts From People On The Internet, Be It In The Form Of Pointless "Challenges" With Geedis And The Man-Child To Dropping The Fact That You Were Without A Job Into Every Thread In The Hopes Someone Would Pick Up On It? Sad.

Hardly but do keep going on, it's funny.

You lack originality and well as creative vision. Go do another search for pics to spam with you one trick phony.

I'm starting to suspect that the M.O.D.O.K. puppet has fallen into the hands of a certain waterfowl-enthusiast.

I like how M.O.C.O.C.K lost his cool and tricks, and decided to join the commie circle jerk.

He's a propaganda tool now.

Gimping for Geedis! New on TNN t.v.'s Gay Ass Sports.

G.A.S!

Kerb Crawler said:
Really? I always thought MODOK's identity was patently obvious.
It was up until a little while ago.

Of course, if I am mistaken, I sincerely apologize.

Certain Individuals Draw The Ire Of M.O.D.O.K. More So Than Others, Thus Sending Me Into Fits Of Rage Akin To Bitch Slap's. If I Have Lost My Way Or Have Seemed Out Of Character I Apologize.