Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey M.O.C.O.C.K

dinosaurs_oil.jpg

BitchSlapSmitty said:
Do your own work webcomic genius.
Like you have any clue about anything in the world. Hunter, you're a pathetic loser. And you want to make a living drawing comics! What are you, 10 years old?

Wisdom said:
M.O.D.O.K. is very similar to MORBO.

That observation has been made before.

One of the big differences, though, is that M.O.D.O.K. rides around in a huge chair with a mighty exhaust coming out of his ass.

Kerb Crawler said:

One of the big differences, though, is that M.O.D.O.K. rides around in a huge chair with a mighty exhaust coming out of his ass.

No he doesn't! I haven't even opened up the figures yet and put him together so nyahh!

(I'll post a pic when I do!)

Kerb Crawler said:

The other main difference is capitalizing the first letter of every word, rather than every letter. That must take considerably more time.

Of course, MODOK could type his posts in Word and use Format -> change case -> Title case, which I suppose would save him time.

Wisdom said:
It was? Please elaborate
"You Will Find It Is Easier To Make Friends And Keep Allies When If You Refrain Form Insulting Them And Jumping To Baseless Conclusions."

... plus various misspellings and typos.

It Is Really Not That Hard To Type In Title Case. However, When Engaged In Furious (Frivolous) Debate It Can Indeed Produce Errors. That Is Why I Stick With The GIFs.

MODOK.gif