Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HEY MENTALIST!!!!

Kids doing grown-up work. They are wet behind the ears.

But hey!!! I used to like playing grown-up when I was a kid!!!! It was fun calling the shots!

Think about this................just look at all the stuff I have found in the last 5 months and I hardly ever get out of the house.

????

A lot of it I conjure up in my insane mind.

Speaking of minds.....................I had another dream last night. It woke me up. It was a woman standing outside of the mall holding a really big cat. She was petting the cat. I recognized her.

I also recognized the person who approached her.

I have the weirdest dreams since the gassing.

BREAKING RAT NEWS!!!!!

They don't just have rats at Taco Bell!!! No.............there are bigger ones at the YingYang restaurant, they are a lot sneakier in that they won't let you catch them on video..........they are called Leaping Rats. If you suspect they are in your kitchen and you say................"Dirty Rats!! I am going to git rid of you!!!!" they will send the head rat out who will look really innocent and say........"there is only one of me, I am lonely and hungry. There are a whole bunch of rats at Taco Bell"

So you will feel sorry for the BIG rat, leave him alone for a while, grab your rat poison and head over to Taco Bell.

Have you ever had a friend play a trick on you something like this.........they will go "hey! look!".......and point their finger in the opposite direction and when you look.........they grab food off your plate!

I always thought that was a good trick.

So let me git this straight..............Mentalcase is running this place??

biglaugh.gif

Just when I think I can't have any more fun over here..........I can!!