HEY PICKLE COME ASSFUCK ME

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
No. I don't want to get in the middle of it when two friends start arguing for real.

I'm starting to wonder if we were ever really friends and Pickle hasn't been trolling me and laughing behind my back the entire time we were "friends".

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Could be worse I could be unemployed and have no life so I sit in front of my computer 24/7.

Might have been better if you stayed in the Marines and got yourself killed instead killing yourself years later after fellating your cat and realizing what a lozer you are.

you seem angry :p

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I actually wrote a whole fucking post some of you would've loved about WHY I play on the internet all day and avoid the real world, but fuck it.

The truth is I still think of you as a friend, off the board. Just like Dual and Love Child; hell I even still like Cassie. I sincerely love you all.

But apparently, even tho people say what happens on the board shouldn't affect a friendship off of it, it does.

I guess I just take things too far.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I guess I just take things too far.

We all do at some point in our lives. I was going to post something deep and profound but fuck it its almost 3:30 AM and I should get at least about 6 hours sleep before work.

mauricio

I love this place
are loktar and pickle still closet fags who call people gay?

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I've admitted to sucking cock, and he's admitted to wearing panties.

Who the hell said we were in the closet?

Wearing panties doesn't make me gay. It takes a real man to wear panties.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pc1am3KyYgA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pc1am3KyYgA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]