Hey Raffles, check this out.

Lord Raffles

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Now I see why you started that thread. :::smacks forehead:::

Seriously, I wasn't trying to troll you. I was just making a point. What are you being such a dickless wonder about?

jack

It's a queeb thing, right? You can't take compliments and think you're some sort of fancy new wave fascist! Thank God Gurk agrees with you.

:::laughing:::

jack

Wait, I know...you're changing the world, one chat room at a time

LULZ

jack

Lord Raffles said:
oh I'm sorry, but didn't you say things go better with a bit of Razzmatazz?

http://www.mansonusa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56545

I like my geeks better. They take themselves seriously. Like societal panelology or something. Transcending the art form. The Real Reason You Read Peanuts.

You've got to come off the oneupmanship though. You know why I sought you out. What's the big mystery?

I'm finally reading Levitin's new book on music. The Jew in me always waits for the paperback.

Lord Raffles

jack said:
Wait, I know...you're changing the world, one chat room at a time

LULZ

jack said:
It's a queeb thing, right? You can't take compliments and think you're some sort of fancy new wave fascist! Thank God Gurk agrees with you.

:::laughing:::

How to Troll (with Lord Raffles):

You may puzzle and bewilder your opponent by mere bombast.

If your opponent is weak or does not wish to appear as if he has no idea what your are talking about, you can easily impose upon him some argument that sounds very deep or learned, or that sounds indisputable.

jack

I have to admit though Raffy, "mud" and "blood" are thunderously effective in a poem.

jack

Enough to spark a HUGE discussion about, eh?

jack

I think it works well in my case. The people that follow you around mock you. The ones that follow me around fear and hate me :)

So Wheezie, am I the rooster? I've puzzling over which bird she thought which of us was.

Rooster, or crow?

jack said:
I think it works well in my case. The people that follow you around mock you. The ones that follow me around fear and hate me :)
I don't hate you, Jack, but I do fear you.

jack

You have good reason to fear me Figs.

jack

It's your other friends I'd be more worried about though :p