Hey Reject Haven Guise!

Donovan

beer, I want beer
If you haven't "pwned" jack or slain the beast or whatever the fuck you're trying to do, why are you here again? Other than dancing for him I mean.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

Good answer. Well, hate to cut it short but I didn't pass out after gorging myself at dinner so I have to go to bed. Play nice while I'm gone now...

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
For the record, though: why don't you take a second to gather up all your victories against jack and scoop all of them into a big pile and hold them in your hands. Now look down at them and describe for me what exactly you've built there.

If you haven't "pwned" jack or slain the beast or whatever the fuck you're trying to do, why are you here again? Other than dancing for him I mean.

What's the point of answering you rationally?

It's not as if anything I say is credible in your eyes. Remember my debate story?

I heard such good things about you from RG, you're letting me down.

:bigass:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
You still yipping, little doggie?

Yep :D

2042.imgcache.gif

jack

now I'm really getting back to bed.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
You riding my coattails now on the "Yip!" anti-troll defense?

Fucking right you are. You go Trolled King! You go!

I only want one post: so why'd Jacklerchat head-hunt Eliosel on Topix during your grand troll scheme that followed shortly after your butt-hurt from complete rejection?

:bigass:

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I have been doing a decent job of shining the light on some rather compulsive lying.

Jibbles, you're a funny guy, our little banter has been entertaining, but as much as I like to play with you... this really begs me to drop the TKR defense act and get serious for a second. Well, semi-serious. It's the internet, lol!

Shine the light on jack's actions, if it pleases you, that's cool, everyone should do what they enjoy, and I bet the people of RH and other interested parties are really appreciating your just, knightly cause.
Just keep in mind that doing so here of all places, any reaction you will provoke will be in the range of a mild 'you don't say. Want a cookie, dear?'. If any. So when you run from thread to thread crying about how a bad person jack is? Well, we call that jackdancing.

---This post has been brought to you courtesy of the TK ADOPT-A-NEW-POSTER COMMITTEE (r), Subdivision 'Helping New Posters To Not Make A Complete Fool Out Of Themselves'---

Now back to your regular scheduled programme...
At the end of the day, we're all pissing in the wind.
NO U LOL PWNT

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Helping New Posters To Not Make A Complete Fool Out Of Themselves

I don't expect the TKR fanboys to understand, but only time will tell.

Refer to my signature, please and thank you.

jack

2042.imgcache.gif

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Jack learned from DG: pure pink, puppy, pussy, copy pasta!

I only want one post: so why'd Jacklerchat head-hunt Eliosel on Topix during your grand troll scheme that followed shortly after your butt-hurt from complete rejection?

Equal Hater

Rope ready. Wanna hang out?
Just keep in mind that doing so here of all places, any reaction you will provoke will be in the range of a mild 'you don't say. Want a cookie, dear?'. If any. So when you run from thread to thread crying about how a bad person jack is? Well, we call that jackdancing.

Jackdancing = TKR mass butthurt over their troll king being turned into the lolcow king.

Sweet!!

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
The reception party when I joined was absolutely fabulous. I thought I'd have to make more than 3-5 posts, and then go twiddle my dick for a few hours while I waited for Jack to reply.

Nope. TKR defense system was up and on high alert.

All I got from it is that I'm supposed to care about my reputation here, or something. I think? That's what several of them told me.