Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hey saintlucifer

A woman that's into cars...

You only see that once in a blue moon. And you're already taken. Damn.

Dark Link said:
What's the matter Lucy, pugio got your tongue?

I told you not to start with history, especially considering my speciality is in Greek and Roman history.

If you would like to continue to talk about Art History ethics, then by all means grab a shovel, because you will just be digging yourself into a hole.

My tongue? I go away for awhile and people take my 'silence' to mean I have run away? I have never run away from a ridiculous argument and I am not about to start. Do tell me, which country has the largest collection of Roman and Greek artifacts collected as a whole (this does not mean archaeological digs you stupid fuck - of course this would mean they have more since that is where they ORIGINATED fucking MORON)? You are telling me the collection of artifacts in Italian and Greek museums is larger than that of Great Britain's? If you respond in the affirmative, then I shall see fit to pat you upon your head like the silly little monkey you are. You truly do not understand the depth to which my empire controlled the planet. EVERYTHING was in our possession.

RULE BRITANNIA!! GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!!

SaintLucifer said:
My tongue? I go away for awhile and people take my 'silence' to mean I have run away? I have never run away from a ridiculous argument and I am not about to start. Do tell me, which country has the largest collection of Roman and Greek artifacts collected as a whole (this does not mean archaeological digs you stupid fuck - of course this would mean they have more since that is where they ORIGINATED fucking MORON)? You are telling me the collection of artifacts in Italian and Greek museums is larger than that of Great Britain's? If you respond in the affirmative, then I shall see fit to pat you upon your head like the silly little monkey you are. You truly do not understand the depth to which my empire controlled the planet. EVERYTHING was in our possession.

Highlighted in yellow are statements of an insulting or irrelevant nature.

Highlighted in cyan is where he falls, flat on his face, after arguing for no reason whatsoever other than him simply being an ass, and admits being wrong.

Look how little content, and how much fury, the poor boy exhibits.

I do find it surprising that one person could be this fucking stupid but he's canadian, so that's probably why.

Lucy, I will explain this using small words so your miniscule brain can understand.

Britain did not take even 1/10 of the artifacts from the Roman empire. You want to know where most are? In Rome, Pompeii, and many other places around Italy. Why would they be there? It was the center of the empire you retard.

For the greeks, Britain does have decent collection, but not the largest as you say. Wouldn't matter if they did anyway seeing how most of it was stolen from Greece without any greek say so. Much of it was sold to private collectors around the world.

Lucy
th_1137374154016.gif