Hey Shal...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Fuck you!
You're a miserable, fucked up, dog ballsack-licking, diseased fucking whore who smokes preschool dicks for money to support your fucking crack habit. I've scooped catshit out of litterboxes that has more form and function than you, you fucking fat pathetic twat. I hope your diseased pussy develops an unknown bacteria and drops off into the toilet while you're suffering from chronic dysentery.

On top of that, I hope 14 greasy, obese, black escapees from a prison break into your house and gangfuck you until your bladder bursts, and then shove your head up your ass and use you for a basketball.

In the end, I really hope they shit in your mouth, skin you and run you up and down the street until you fucking die.

With all the neighborhood kids watching.

Captain Jack

CU's just pissed because Shal edited one of his posts in another board. Cry baby.

You really shouldn't mess up your health over this, CU. It isn't worth it. Don't give yourself a heartattack.

Random, you rock :)

Virginia

aww, someone edited one of his posts...poor baby, how ever will he manage.

I agree with a Karas. Random you rock.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Good god, CU - talk about a sorry sack of shit. You can dish it out but you can't take it. Why don't you run cry to your master some more - "Another woman is picking on me." Boo hoo.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Random...get an education and read the story of Fatty Arbuckle, you fucking retard.

And to all of you EI pukepiles

FUCK YOU TOO!

You ran in here with your little negs...negging me...telling me how fucked up I am...what are you fucking stupid???

Didn't you check the sign outside before you came in??? It's Troll Kingdom, for God's sakes, you shit-for-brains! I'll fucking do it again, if I want.

Especially you, Rommie...you fucking shitstain.

Here's my message to all...and I mean ALL...EIers here:

FUCKING BLOW ME!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
You aught to see the reaction giving a bunch of negatives to eloisel has gotten. Quite frankly, it's pathetic :roll:

Shal

I hope you feel better having gotten all that nasty venom off your chest.

Shal

Actually it's rather embarrasing that CU has so totally obsessed over me and me just doing my job. I just wish he'd understand that it's nothing personal. But, hey when you have to vent some spleen, I guess a handy scape goat is just the thing. So much anger isn't good to keep bottled up.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Shal said:
Actually it's rather embarrasing that CU has so totally obsessed over me and me just doing my job. I just wish he'd understand that it's nothing personal. But, hey when you have to vent some spleen, I guess a handy scape goat is just the thing. So much anger isn't good to keep bottled up.

You're a fucking goddamn liar.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Shal said:
I hope you feel better having gotten all that nasty venom off your chest.

Would it feel better if two masked men jumped out and pancaked your head?

Virginia

Hah, as if you can do that. or have the brains to arrange it. you're just a pathetic little mysogenist.

Shal

Sorry CU the world is not all about you and I have better things to do than have some sort of personal vendetta against you. And yes really not letting go of anger is bad physically, mentally and emotionally.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Shal said:
Sorry CU the world is not all about you and I have better things to do than have some sort of personal vendetta against you. And yes really not letting go of anger is bad physically, mentally and emotionally.

I didn't say you had a personal vendetta. I said you're a fucking lying twat. Learn to read, bitch.

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
CoyoteUgly said:
Especially you, Rommie...you fucking shitstain.
I couldn't give a rats ass if you want to vent your hatred for EI. But when it comes to Shal, then you're fucking damned right I'm going to neg you.

And you can take that to the bank. And the TKBank at that, which makes it even more futile for you to do it.