Hey Ted....

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
In conclusion, Lanzman should unban Face and make him an Admin, since he obviously respects the rules just as much as Tamar does.

Faceman does have the fact that he's a cunt working against him, however.

Something which judging by a quick read through this thread, you appear to share in common with him. Perhaps you should hook up?

Coyote Ugly

Full Frontal Nudity
"Pauly Shore." Well, that was a helluva Google search. I found a new pic of her to masturbate over.

Tamar, I started to add you on FB, but realized you're the wrong person to "swap spit" with.

14thDoctor

Sex Panther
Faceman does have the fact that he's a cunt working against him, however.
Historically, that's a plus.
Something which judging by a quick read through this thread, you appear to share in common with him. Perhaps you should hook up?
I'm saving myself for Polarslam.
"Pauly Shore." Well, that was a helluva Google search. I found a new pic of her to masturbate over.

Tamar, I started to add you on FB, but realized you're the wrong person to "swap spit" with.
Honestly, I didn't think it was going to be her real name, considering how easy it was to find. (I wasn't even looking for it when I found it. It just turned up right in front of my face.) I couldn't believe someone in her position, with her knowledge, would leave herself exposed like that.

Coyote Ugly

Full Frontal Nudity
Honestly, I didn't think it was going to be her real name, considering how easy it was to find. (I wasn't even looking for it when I found it. It just turned up right in front of my face.) I couldn't believe someone in her position, with her knowledge, would leave herself exposed like that.

I concur.

tshorette1.jpg

One of the many reasons I'm perpetually in love with Tamar... not only is she intelligent and fucking dangerous, she's also naturally gorgeous. :D

Coyote Ugly

Full Frontal Nudity
And I'll bet she can suck all the lugnuts off a semi without a break.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer

Exposed to what? Since I don't lie about myself there is very little one can use to humiliate me. I don't have a job to get fired from and the vast majority of people on the internet won't be arsed to bother a fat housewife with medical problems.

You were the one shaking in terror because people found out your name was Ray....even though you had no problem spreading around Kirk's first name. You didn't like poetic justice and when months later Peter taunted you with pictures of rays and you were impotent to mess with him, you targeted me and posted my entire name....considering how upset you were about your first name being posted that makes you a huge hypocrite and a giant cunt.

If I cared about people knowing my name, you wouldn't know it. There is a reason no one knew until recently. Only a moron would think that this was going to bother me since on FB I am a member of the WF group...which is probably where you got it yourself or one of your buddies did thinking it was a major coup. Congrats...you found a billboard no one was hiding...you are the master! :lol:

And CU...you are so deliciously low and so truly underestimated. Your labyrinthine mind does give me a warm tickle in the girly parts, but I'm a happily married woman. :smooch:

14thDoctor

Sex Panther
Exposed to what? Since I don't lie about myself there is very little one can use to humiliate me.
Who's talking about humiliation? I'm talking about another creeper like Ted getting attached to you and crossing the line. If I'd had a stalker like that, I'd be a lot more guarded with my detail in the future. And that's not even worrying about regular idiots who might think it'd be fun to troll some Administrator IRL because she banned them or something.

Also, your buddy Peter is a Ted waiting to happen. Considering how obsessed he gets over people that simply disagree with him about politics or religion, can you imagine what he'll be like if he ever decides his dear friend Tamar has wronged him somehow?
You were the one shaking in terror
Terror? No.

Outrage? Yes.
even though you had no problem spreading around Kirk's first name.
Paul fucked up and put it out there in public himself.

I only shared it privately with someone I thought was trustworthy.
You didn't like poetic justice
You're the law over here now? Some sort of internet vigilante?
you targeted me
Only after you joined in on the "Ray" trolling personally.

I heard you were a big fan of poetic justice....
and posted my entire name....
And you distributed private pictures I sent you, putting a face to the name and eroding my privacy even further.

We can argue over who's worse all night, but ultimately, neither of us deserves to be in a position of trust anywhere on the internets.
Only a moron would think that this was going to bother me
Yes, because you've certainly ignored it until now.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
And you distributed private pictures I sent you, putting a face to the name and eroding my privacy even further.

Not until you posted my entire name here and then bumped it some more to milk it.

Seph

Retired Account
why being the operative word, did she request it of u?

14thDoctor

Sex Panther
This might come as a shock, but Tamar's something of a flirt at times.

FWIW, I did not realize she was married.

Coyote Ugly

Full Frontal Nudity
I did.

Hell, I've seen naughty pics of her (allegedly).

Here's a rule, in case you want to go hetero: automatically assume a hot chick has a husband or boyfriend until you learn otherwise. Don't take her word for it either... they can and will lie in either case. Make an independent confirmation.

Seph

Retired Account
fact

14thDoctor

Sex Panther
She's always been upfront about the fact that she has a husband. How did you miss that?
I'd only just signed up at Wordforge, and she didn't post at TrekBBS much at the time.

True, she was wearing a ring in one of the pics she sent me, but her hand wasn't exactly the focal point there, if you know what I mean.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
I'd only just signed up at Wordforge, and she didn't post at TrekBBS much at the time.

True, she was wearing a ring in one of the pics she sent me, but her hand wasn't exactly the focal point there, if you know what I mean.

Why are you trying to make the pics I sent you sound risque? I never sent you anything that wasn't in the Green Room and publicly posted on WF many times.

Funny how you were "too new" to WF to know I was married but not new enough to ask for Champagne Room pics. :lol: