Hey the Fat Man registered

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
B E E F Y

Nacchisrevenge

Twinkie

jack

Every time a n00b says 'felch' I crush a kitten.

jack

And God holds you responsible for their dead little twisted bodies, as you will all find out.

Bergerac

Allah Ahkbar!

jack

Shut up, you fucking racist homophobe.

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Jack, it's probably good for you to get rid of some of the 267 cats that currently infest your trailer (caravan for the UK contingent). I'm sure the public health people have talked to you about the stench. I guess a guy who announces himself as a professional felcher doesn't much mind living amidst squalor and the stench of cat urine.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
beergoggles said:
Jack, it's probably good for you to get rid of some of the 267 cats that currently infest your trailer (caravan for the UK contingent). I'm sure the public health people have talked to you about the stench. I guess a guy who announces himself as a professional felcher doesn't much mind living amidst squalor and the stench of cat urine.

Cunt.

Bergerac

Gagh said:
Why keep mentioning stuff you've only seen once but can't remember?

beergoggles

I'm not wearing any panties!!
Gagh said:

Wow, I've been on this board less than a week and I've already got my own fan-boy club. I think it's cute. Gagh is apparently gonna follow me around this board and post cunt after every post I make. I salute his dedication despite the lack of style.

I guess I'm PWN3D

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
beergoggles said:
Wow, I've been on this board less than a week and I've already got my own fan-boy club. I think it's cute. Gagh is apparently gonna follow me around this board and post cunt after every post I make. I salute his dedication despite the lack of style.

I guess I'm PWN3D

Cunt.