Hey TKR, Know what?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I've never really believed I'm tough. That's why I try so hard.

I figure a whole life spent doing my best to be a man might end up making me one.

You and me both. Actually one thing I learned early from all those moves was that "tough" required a lot of upkeep and fighting to maintain, but "dangerously unhinged" only usually required one public event before people left you the fuck alone. I never could fake "tough" but I got so good at the other I began to question if I was acting crazy, or just was.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I've never really believed I'm tough. That's why I try so hard.

I figure a whole life spent doing my best to be a man might end up making me one.

I've given up pretending I'm tough.

*struts in front of the mirror wearing bra and panties*

I'll be lucky if I end up 1/8th of a man.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Comments I Love Cunt: OMFG Don't take it so SRSLY

I don't take it so seriously(about as serious as Yahoo Serious). I was just making sure you guys didn't take it so seriously.

Donovan

beer, I want beer

I don't take it so seriously(about as serious as Yahoo Serious). I was just making sure you guys didn't take it so seriously.

Oh you mean like elections and rules of conduct and imperial edicts and all that horseshit? That stuff gets in the way of the dick jokes...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What Men Really Mean

Haven't I seen you before? = Nice ass

I'm a Romantic = I'm poor

I need you = My hand is tired

I am different from all the other guys = I am not circumcised

I want a commitment = I'm sick of masturbation

You're the only girl I've ever cared about = You are the only girl who hasn't rejected
me

I really want to get to know you better = So I can tell my friends about it

It's just orange juice, try it = 3 more shots, and she'll have her legs around my head

She's kinda cute = I want to have sex with her till I am blue

I don't know if I like her = She won't sleep with me

I miss you so much = I am so horny that my male-roommate is starting to look good

Was it good for you? = I'm insecure about my manhood

How do I compare with all your other boyfriends? = Is my penis really that small

I had a wonderful time last night = Who the hell are you

Do you love me? = I've done something stupid and you might find out

Do you 'really' love me? = I've done something stupid and you're going to find out sooner or later

How much do you love me? = I've done something really stupid and someone's on his/her way to tell you about it now

I have something to tell you = Get tested

I'll give you a call = I'd rather have my nipples torn off by wild dogs than see you again

I've been thinking a lot = You're not as attractive as when I was drunk

I think we should just be friends = You're ugly

I've learned a lot from you = Next

I Love Cunt

Watch It

Oh you mean like elections and rules of conduct and imperial edicts and all that horseshit? That stuff gets in the way of the dick jokes...

No, I really like how Loktar lists all the names of the people (or most of them) in the MF that he does not want to piss off.

I guess in a way it is cute.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I have a couple of those folks on FB and value their continued indulgence of my need to comment on every goddamn thing I read, but if I worried too much about pissing someone off whenever I spoke or wrote something, I might never speak again. The chances of me being wildly inappropriate are simply too great for me to spend time worrying about it...

jack

Loktar is Loktar. I loves him just as he is.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Loktar is Loktar. I loves him just as he is.

Me too. Occaisionally funny, inappropriate and points out the obvious alot, waffles/switches sides for drama lulz, and social awkward retard. DERP.

*warning* Above statement may not accurately reflect how others see Loktar.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Do any of us really see anybody? HUH DO WE????

jack

Watching you strut about, of course :D

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Homo Erectus: you sure did. Now I get to chase you around threads calling you a rapist like you did me.

Ladies and Gentlemen-

Here's a bit of trivia about ol' HE here:

He's a much better person than me. LOL

Heel!

Call me a rapist HE.

Here, I'll tell you what -

I AM A RAPIST!

BOO!

Now what?

Homo Erectus

Ladies and Gentlemen-

Here's a bit of trivia about ol' HE here:

He's a much better person than me. LOL

Heel!

Call me a rapist HE.

Here, I'll tell you what -

I AM A RAPIST!

BOO!

Now what?
Now nothing. It was ajoke. Not very funny but a joke. I wouldn't call you a rapist for making a joke, you would though. That's because hey you guessed it.