Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HEY TROLLS LETS RAID TONIGHT, 2 SITES.

Ooooh, okay, you're just spam junkies. Talentless spamming to get banned in record time. That's not trolling, not the way I was raised. Trolling is having patience, taking the time to get to know a board and letting the board get to know and love you and then just getting more and more outlandish until finally they have to regrettably ban you because you're now too batshit crazy to be a member anymore. People are left wondering what went horribly wrong.

THAT'S trolling.

Being an asshole or spamming and getting banned is just plain lazy.

Laker_Girl said:
Not to mention any two-year old chimp can be trained to get banned in record time in any forum.

"To truly troll is to truly live. To truly live is to troll truly." --Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)

6307030780317zj3.jpg

Laker_Girl said:
Ooooh, okay, you're just spam junkies. Talentless spamming to get banned in record time. That's not trolling, not the way I was raised. Trolling is having patience, taking the time to get to know a board and letting the board get to know and love you and then just getting more and more outlandish until finally they have to regrettably ban you because you're now too batshit crazy to be a member anymore. People are left wondering what went horribly wrong.

THAT'S trolling.

A better troll is doing all that, and then coming back and making friends with all the people you fought so "bitterly" with. You know what I mean girlfriend? :D

In the same persona of course ;)

Laker_Girl said:
I know everything. I'm perfect. I am God's gift to trolls. I am wonder ful. I am more than perfect. I am too good for sex. I never get cock because it's yucky. I am more perfect than Morgan Fairchild. Someone please recognize me for being the absolute goddess I am.... pleeeease? Help! I think I broke one of my perfect nails. IAren't my skanky tattoos beautiful? I just want to lick myself all over because I'm soooooo beautiful. I'm more perfect than Jesus. I am one of those ultra-awesome hip conservatives. I voted for Bush. My hair is perfect. My face looks like alabaster. I don't need make-up of any kind because it only hides the radiant beauty of my face. My cunt is the most wonderful thing in the world and no man's dick will ever touch it. I love chocolate because chocolate is smart enough to love me. I know all there is to know because, like, I'm just so smart, you know? Playboy dreams of filming me one day but my nakedness is so perfect that the camera can't capture it. My tits are enormous - no really. My ass has made men drool but they'll never touch it because I'm too perfect. I'd PM my pics to everyone, but my beauty distorts the camera and people aren't excited enough over my pictures to make it worth it. I'm soooooo wonderful. If only everyone else could be me, then the world would be perfect. Whatever will I do when everyone else is so plain and ugly around me? Life is hard to suffer so much being so perfect as I am. Will someone please tell me how wonderful I am?

SHEEEEEEEIT. :lol:

I am not a troll. Never have been, never wanted to be but I've witnessed the best of the best and you aren't worthy of licking the shit off their shoes.

And I don't know if you know this but you don't HAVE to respond to absolutely everything I post. Don't get me wrong I am perfectly comfortable under your skin but it's really making you look bad. Another little trolling tip I learned from master trolls.

Mirah said:
Yeah, I'm not his type apparently.

I've met Bad Dog personally. Shared beer and pizza over a couple days. He's a good guy - active with his garden, good with his dogs and cats. Funny as hell to talk to. Tall. Manly - not emo or metrosexual.

If he found YOU not his type, I'd be surprised. But then, I know nothing about you.