Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HEY!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DUMB SONSABITCHES?!

The Question

Eternal
Did you lot forget where the fuck you are? Huh?!

SCROLL. UP.

Now, then. Did you see the numbers, "90210" up there? No? Would anyone like to hazard a guess as to why you didn't see those numbers topside?

Jesus.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

I have to agree, I've never seen so many trolls loose sight of where they are in my life.

I have to admit the sight of trolls lining up to defend the reputation of a "young and innocent girl" on TK, after she crushed etc with almost all of them, was a sight to behold.

Damn haven't seen that since I was 16.

The Question said:
Now, then. Did you see the numbers, "90210" up there? No? Would anyone like to hazard a guess as to why you didn't see those numbers topside?

Jesus.

Because message boards don't have zipcodes?

I just think it's funny that Sadi has trolled so many here -- and it's even funnier if she wasn't doing it on purpose, because if that's the case then her victims have trolled themselves.

The Question said:
I just think it's funny that Sadi has trolled so many here -- and it's even funnier if she wasn't doing it on purpose, because if that's the case then her victims have trolled themselves.

How the hell was it trolling. "I have tits!", "I get into the bath naked!", "Look at my she-box!", "Snap my bra-straps and call me Minnie!", "Check out the hair pie!".

I feel so trolled, in a non-trolled kind of way.

Gagh said:
How the hell was it trolling. "I have tits!", "I get into the bath naked!", "Look at my she-box!", "Snap my bra-straps and call me Minnie!", "Check out the hair pie!".

Hell, the proof is in the results, and the results is a big cloud of drama that's left TK smelling of hormones and angst. The proof's all over the place making the furniture all damp and smelly. ;)

Come off it. It doesn't take much to whip up a bit of drama. The odd false accusation here, the odd bit of finger wagging there. That's not trolling on her behalf - Messenger did all the shit stirring, but then I wouldn't refer to it as trolling at all.

Gagh said:

I don't think that's what he means. The troll wasn't the flirting and Attention Whoring, hell we all do that. It's the recent reaction to her poor plight.

The Question said:
Hell, the proof is in the results, and the results is a big cloud of drama that's left TK smelling of hormones and angst. The proof's all over the place making the furniture all damp and smelly. ;)

So that's what that was.. and I stepped in it. ewwwwwwwww

So did we get an answer as to why "90210" isn't at the top of the board? I mean, I liked my guess, but the suspense as to whether or not I had the correct answer is killing me.

Eggs Mayonnaise said:
What the fuck! MAKE UP YOUR MINDS!

You know it wasn't me.. and he's going right back if he makes one wrong move. It's hot here and I'm in no mood to deal with any crap.

Sarek said:
So did we get an answer as to why "90210" isn't at the top of the board? I mean, I liked my guess, but the suspense as to whether or not I had the correct answer is killing me.

Nope. Think angsty emo drama crap.