Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HEY!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DUMB SONSABITCHES?!

The Question said:
Nope. Think angsty emo drama crap.

I avoid anything with Tori Spelling in it. She's the reason grocery bags are non-returnable. Once her heads been in the bag, who wants it back?

I've tried to ignore this current batch of bullshit that's been slung about by a lot of people, but no matter where you are in this fucking place, there's about 50 topics about it by Mess.

I dont know the whole story, and I really dont give a crap. Yeah, I know both parties and I talk to them every so often, but just cause this bunch of drama happened doesn't mean that I care enough to stop conversing with them due to some honor bound obligation to defend a woman.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; This is the fucking internet people, get over it.

The Question said:
Nope. Think angsty emo drama crap.
Huh. Cos what came to my mind was this:

Beverly%20Hillbillies%20(Fox)%20(199275_f_250.jpg

Dark Link said:
I've tried to ignore this current batch of bullshit that's been slung about by a lot of people, but no matter where you are in this fucking place, there's about 50 topics about it by Mess.

I dont know the whole story, and I really dont give a crap. Yeah, I know both parties and I talk to them every so often, but just cause this bunch of drama happened doesn't mean that I care enough to stop conversing with them due to some honor bound obligation to defend a woman.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; This is the fucking internet people, get over it.

That's a lot of print to say "I just don't give a fuck".

Grandtheftcow said:
We all have our own agendas remember. Defending this "poor innocent violated naive girl" might help with that agenda.

Well, this is TK afterall. No one thinks you all have the same motivation! ;)

Caitriona said:
Well, this is TK afterall. No one thinks you all have the same motivation! ;)

You need to do the whole Elly May Clampett outfit thing and then post some pics.

If you can't find the outfit, nude is acceptable.

The Question said:
Did you lot forget where the fuck you are? Huh?!

SCROLL. UP.

Now, then. Did you see the numbers, "90210" up there? No? Would anyone like to hazard a guess as to why you didn't see those numbers topside?

Jesus.

So.....which one would be Tori? :D

I just copy and paste "Wow, that's pretty stupid. Now shut the fuck up."

I have it saved in a word document. :D