hey y'all dont sign up for 'gear's new forum

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
It ain't a troll board. What would you guys want to be there for anyway? Apart from the obvious. Which kind of decides the matter.

Jibbles

Shit Lord, Esq.
Some immensely idiotic motives and posts in this topic.

Keep it up, three muskaqueers.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Jibbles:
Smart: No trolls wanted, advertises on troll board. Get fucked.
Don't act denser than you are, please. "It ain't a troll board" is not the same as "not wanting people who happen to troll on other occasions".

I am not into the triple-layered bullshit PI tossing kind of fuckery, Jibbles. The people at spinflippery have the right to decide not to be fucked over by idiots, and that is where not wanting Cody, for example, stems from. It is that easy.
I admit the "you guys" in my post was too general, therefore misleading, though.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Cheer up, Jiblets, there's still Jack's TalKingRetards board you can go to. Cody's a twat and Old Cabbage thinks no one knows who he is and you're boring. All perfectly valid reasons for excluding you until such time as you all grow up or drop dead. You choose.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
7162.imgcache.jpg

Eat Shit And Die

First impressions a bitch.
Cheer up, Jiblets, there's still Jack's TalKingRetards board you can go to. Cody's a twat and Old Cabbage thinks no one knows who he is and you're boring. All perfectly valid reasons for excluding you until such time as you all grow up or drop dead. You choose.

BUT I THOUGHT EVERYONE THOUGHT I WAS JACK! :rwmad:

Eat Shit And Die

First impressions a bitch.
Old Cabbage thinks no one knows who he is and you're boring.

When i asked to join in the other thread you said no dont know you, i have an altercation with shit mod, now you say everyone knows its me make your mind up.

Can Seph join?

jack

Don't act denser than you are, please. "It ain't a troll board" is not the same as "not wanting people who happen to troll on other occasions".

I am not into the triple-layered bullshit PI tossing kind of fuckery, Jibbles. The people at spinflippery have the right to decide not to be fucked over by idiots, and that is where not wanting Cody, for example, stems from. It is that easy.
I admit the "you guys" in my post was too general, therefore misleading, though.

Which was why you outed OC in the MF.

S"moo"th "moo"ve indeed.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
How is that, jack? By posting a well-known meme listed in urban dictionary, basically meaning "lolwut", something I have just picked up and found to be very funny? Don't be ridiculous.

jack

You seem to think I care one way or the other Ily, which is quite amusing actually.