Hey, [you], you're next on my banning rampage

Seph

Retired Account
convince me why I should give a Fuck.

Finster

17-421-32
I'm the best addition you had to this site in a long time, that's why.

Seph

Retired Account
which of us are trying to convince bro

Finster

17-421-32
All of you.

Finster

17-421-32
By the way, don't you have an old "youtag" thing going on here from ages ago? Do these things ever get old to you?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
These things never get old, and they always snag someone. Even some of the really old guard fall for it occasionally.

Seph

Retired Account
[random] doesn't appear to think so.

Seph

Retired Account
These things never get old, and they always snag someone. Even some of the really old guard fall for it occasionally.

Icant believe menty fell for it. :D

Seph

Retired Account
Conchagas missile hit way closer to home than that.

USUC

Trollzilla
I know this was a youtag but I'm thinking I might want to get banned. What's a girl got to do to get banned around here?

If I say "ban me" will it be so?

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
I know this was a youtag but I'm thinking I might want to get banned. What's a girl got to do to get banned around here?

If I say "ban me" will it be so?

You could just leave. That's an option. The other option is to type gibberish on a blank text document, copy it to your clipboard, paste it in the password box and the confirmation box, then delete the text document, so that you don't know the password to your account.

Seph

Retired Account
You could just leave. That's an option. The other option is to type gibberish on a blank text document, copy it to your clipboard, paste it in the password box and the confirmation box, then delete the text document, so that you don't know the password to your account.

Don't forget to change your e-mail to [email protected]on't

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
[you], have you never been duped by a youtag? I, for one kind of enjoy it. I like a good rick roll too.

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
[you] is a fucktard. They deserve to be banned. Or at least, DayCared.

Seph

Retired Account
I still think they should ban that retard charlemagne

Charlemagne

Holy Roman Emperor
And yet another person falls for a YouTag.