Troll Kingdom

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey

Hey kid, welcome back! Did you see the tat thread I started where I copied from you? :)

Did you eat pizza as soon as you got back?

Paladin said:

Ah but at least he sees fit to hump a FEMALE. We understand you like humping males. Currently there is a huge convention in my city of Toronto. The AIDs Conference. It is set up to deal with faggots like you who enjoy passing on your disease when you fuck younger men up the asshole.

Our Prime Minister proved he is the best tonight but NOT SHOWING UP at the AIDs Conference here in Toronto! He's the man! He basically told all those faggots 'fuck you all and I hope you die!' Yes! Now THAT's why I voted for him.

You know about an AIDS conference AND you know who did and didn't attend?

Luci, the hinges on your closet need oiling. We can hear the door beginning to open....

Sarek said:
You know about an AIDS conference AND you know who did and didn't attend?

Luci, the hinges on your closet need oiling. We can hear the door beginning to open....

Thay, i may have to pay this one a visit when you're done with him

I don't "want" him. No one "wants" him, not even his family.

Take him, use him, but please kill him when you are through. We don't want him coming back.