Hi Hambil

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Why must you tease me so.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
I need coffee.

I also should have gone to the storage building yesterday. Dammit.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
I saw Hambil on MSN for the first time in almost 2 months. It shows him as "away" but at least it implies he's still alive.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
I am sorry. Do you love me SSgt_Sniper? You must say you love me in this thread or I will kill you.

What can of worms shall we open here today?

Of course I love you.

Love Child

One Love
I saw Hambil on MSN for the first time in almost 2 months. It shows him as "away" but at least it implies he's still alive.

Hello Dirk Funk, do you love me? You have to profess your love to me in order to post in this thread or I will kill you too.

Oh and I love you SSgt_Sniper and I love you Dirk Funk.

On a funny side note I have played Halo with all of you in this thread thus far.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Hello Dirk Funk, do you love me? You have to profess your love to me in order to post in this thread or I will kill you too.

Oh and I love you SSgt_Sniper and I love you Dirk Funk.

On a funny side note I have played Halo with all of you in this thread thus far.

Yes. Of course I love you, Love Child. And I always will.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Someone should retitle this thread "Profess your Love for Our Lady of the Badlands". Then we could take turns making massive over the top professions of adoration for fun and profit.

Just sayin'.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
That Love Child. She is such a Whore, that Bitch. I have played Halo with her and she sucks. She sucks Balls! She couldn't throw a sticky on a turtle if it hit her in the face!

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
That Love Child. She is such a Whore, that Bitch. I have played Halo with her and she sucks. She sucks Balls! She couldn't throw a sticky on a turtle if it hit her in the face!

Well thats good then. I suck too. We'll be evenly matched. Or we could just skip the game altogether and she can suck me off. Its all good.