Hi

pixiefroufrou

Hi - I got a really hostile reception over at the other forum, so i figured maybe I posted in the wrong forum :oops:

I'm a student from North Dakota, studying law - in my spare time I'm a cheerleader.

This place looks cool!

Anubis

TAFKA Chadarnook
I think you are a dual. If you aren't, then enough with the intro posts and just add to a conversation already. You're negative rep will go away soon enough if you are sincere.

pixiefroufrou

I see - you think I have more than one account here. I can assure you i don't - why would you suspect me? what reason would I have to be a dual? anyway...

.I'll see if i can find a discussion to join in! see ya around!

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Someone signs up at a board called Troll Kingdom and expects a warm welcome.

What’s wrong with that logic?

pixiefroufrou

Grandtheftcow said:
Someone signs up at a board called Troll Kingdom and expects a warm welcome.

What’s wrong with that logic?

exactly. i have to say I feel alienated from this board. i don't think I'll be returning here

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
You don’t get a warm welcome when you first post here. If you want a community go elsewhere, this is a board for trolls.

Goodreflection

You'll get a warm welcoming there on several boards in the Age group/Romance sections and the different age groups. Watch out for the few trolls on there especially one named Heathon.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
pixiefroufrou said:
Hi - I got a really hostile reception over at the other forum, so i figured maybe I posted in the wrong forum :oops:

I'm a student from North Dakota, studying law - in my spare time I'm a cheerleader.

This place looks cool!

Yes - of course you are! I believe all of this!

Chatty

Grandtheftcow said:
You don’t get a warm welcome when you first post here.
The very reason I didn't post a hello thread, this didn't look like the place for that kind of thing.

You guys welcome people in a unique way ;)