High SPEED internet STUFF

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Hey guys, don't tell Cassie about that thing. THE THING. She will NEVER BE THE SAME!
NO CASSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't do it Cassie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once you get broadband, THE THING comes to your house and punches you in the boobs.

Mirah

I love you
She has already messed with the order of the earth. Look what happened to her karma box!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Hey guys, don't tell Cassie about that thing. THE THING. She will NEVER BE THE SAME!
NO CASSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't do it Cassie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah yes, I almost forgot to add 2 Girls 1 Cup to the "Videos for Cassie" thread!

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
I have a picture of my dong blown up to the size of a house and a magic marker "cut here" scribbled on the base. I have been waiting four years to send this image.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
WELL???

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Soon I too shall join this strange revolution.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I think she only has it at work. Yes?

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
Yep, only work. :(

whisky

Boobie inspector
I think I am the other way round, internet is faster at home, I work in a building built by vicorians, and I think the phone wires were laid around the same time.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I am beginning to think alot of people here are posting on COMPANY TIME. :shock:

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
ALSO, Cassie get with the program!!! We have much to share with you that you have lived without before but that will all change!

p.s. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
WELLL.... it's just so weird how I am excited about BROADBAND and THEN NOT GETTING IT HOOKED UP.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's really good. I remember when I got it in 2006 the first thing I did was load lots of female celebrity images. It made the Wacky Hot One Hundred possible.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I feel kind of betrayed, frankly.

And I don't think I'm the only one.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
ALL THESE YEARS...