"Hippies" on the HistoryChannel...

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Fucking hippies. Just having the show on in the background is giving me an uncontrollable rash on my testicles. The only thing sadder and more disgusting than a hippie is an old hippie. Fat, wrinkled fuckers, with their tie-died shit, grey ponytail, and Ben Franklin sunglasses, yammering about how they changed the world. :dry:

Thank God it's over. "Dogfights" is on now--CGI US jets killing dirty CGI MIG-flyin' Commies. :techman:

Between that and the fact that I'm not drinking tequila, I may not have to go find a hippie and set him on fire tonight. ;)

Harry Balzac

Fuck this place.
Fuck Republicans.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Volpone said:
Fucking hippies. Just having the show on in the background is giving me an uncontrollable rash on my testicles. The only thing sadder and more disgusting than a hippie is an old hippie. Fat, wrinkled fuckers, with their tie-died shit, grey ponytail, and Ben Franklin sunglasses, yammering about how they changed the world. :dry:

Thank God it's over. "Dogfights" is on now--CGI US jets killing dirty CGI MIG-flyin' Commies. :techman:

Between that and the fact that I'm not drinking tequila, I may not have to go find a hippie and set him on fire tonight. ;)

:D

509x480dc.jpg

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Volpone said:
Fucking hippies. Just having the show on in the background is giving me an uncontrollable rash on my testicles.

That's not hippies, that's skin breakdown brought on from incessant masturbation using petroleum-based oils. It's very painful.

I mean, that's what I was told.

By a friend.

Okay, not really a friend, more an acquaintance.

Actually, I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm all man, and I have never shamed myself in the eyes of Jesus.