Holiday message from William Shatner

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
[YOUTUBE]EPcRGzx2g-w[/YOUTUBE]

What a great guy!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
It's nice of him to take the time out to make videos like this. He's so hot and cold with fans, though, isn't he?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
He's getting old and cranky, but I still love him.

CaptainWacky

HE NEEDS A NEW TV SHOW.

CaptainWacky

I still don't believe the "Shatner kept flubbing his lines on purpose so that Sulu wouldn't be a captain" story.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I think the guy is pretty amazing considering he's over 80. I mean, he's working as hard as he ever did when he was in his prime, he's constantly modernised himself and kept up to date with reaching out to fans in new mediums. No matter if he is a cranky git, the guy has always known how to market himself.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
His new album's kind of awful, unfortunately. I was looking forward to it, but it lacks the balance that Has Been had between chintz and insightfulness. It's an album of cover versions that makes you want to forget it exists and just listen to the originals instead.

I agree, he's pretty damn amazing, though. Aside from a few exceptions, I can't think of any of the people I've known to reach that age who could even keep up half the pace he does. For that matter, I don't think I'd have the energy.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I WORSHIP THE GROUND HE CRANKS ON.

CaptainWacky

I agree, he's pretty damn amazing, though. Aside from a few exceptions, I can't think of any of the people I've known to reach that age who could even keep up half the pace he does.

Angela Lansbury.

Enkephalen

My Stars!
George Takai was just jealous. Some people are born with innate charm and charisma that indifinable "it" quality that draws people to them. Others are not. George, let it go.