blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
members online
total: 194 (members: 6, guest 188)
ceejay, blackfootNAP, 2 hidden members

Gustavopenug
natlalisox
stevsef

^^2 (two) more mysterious/difficult or impossible to understand, explain, or identify.^^

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
What's easy to understand, explain or identify is that once again, you're just simply being dishonest to troll speak freely.

Oh and that you're an idiot....let's not forget that. These are all spam accounts, but you knew that already and are just using it as an excuse to make nonsense threads outside your forum.

Guess this thread isn't going to turn out like you think, loser boy.

:bigass:

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
members online
total: 310, members: 4: (ceejay, blackfootNAP, svetlanaprq, sergqnz), guest 306)

what i'm getting at is this. i see handles who have been a member of trollkingdom since 2022 and they haven't posted nothing. for example:

sergqnz
date joined: feb 14, 2024

svetlanaprq
date joined: feb 8, 2024

i'm following these new cats and none of them have 0 messages. why is that?

Mike Taylor Why GIF - Mike Taylor Why Why Me GIFs

jack

Because they're bot accounts. Do you know what a bot account is? I know you do, and are just dishonestly trolling Speak Freely because you tongue Eggs' bunghole so sweetly.

Tart, or bitter? By the way, what's it like to be known as TK's failed racist transgender bully?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
members online
total: 310, members: 4: (ceejay, blackfootNAP, svetlanaprq, sergqnz), guest 306)

what i'm getting at is this. i see handles who have been a member of trollkingdom since 2022 and they haven't posted nothing. for example:

sergqnz
date joined: feb 14, 2024

svetlanaprq
date joined: feb 8, 2024

i'm following these new cats and none of them have 0 messages. why is that?

Mike Taylor Why GIF - Mike Taylor Why Why Me GIFs

^^ROOKIE^^

Because they're bot accounts. Do you know what a bot account is? I know you do, and are just dishonestly trolling Speak Freely because you tongue Eggs' bunghole so sweetly.

Tart, or bitter? By the way, what's it like to be known as TK's failed racist transgender bully?

Naw, they are just DLs.

Oerdin and Venooker are straight up freaking lying...Those new members are dual accounts that Mentalist, Cassie, missmanners and Eggs Mayonnaise hasn't approved/being correct or satisfactory...charleswamb and Gustavopenug are MY accounts I tried to register on a different IP Address...:D...The rest are secret members of Troll Kingdom...Troll Kingdom has secret forums that are not viewable to us regular members<<I know this because I owned 5 forums including The Kingdom Of Blackfoot, which is still active...To make a long story short...Those supposedly bots that Venooker and Oerdin are referring to are those members (Conchaga, Gagh, Sarek, Dork Pickle, The Question, Bickedan, Laker Girl, Seph and Henoch) who left Troll Kingdom to keep their main handles legendary.

Last edited:

jack

Fucking grow up already, you delusionist fuck.

Seriously, you're just a fucking idiot.

jack

Those supposedly bots that Venooker and Oerdin are referring to are those members (Conchaga, Gagh, Sarek, Dork Pickle, The Question, Bickedan, Laker Girl, Seph and Henoch) who left Troll Kingdom to keep their main handles legendary.

Maybe you should consider not dishonestly spamming speak freely, for a start?

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
:wtf:
another new member added

williamkasty
date joined: today feb 24, 2024 at 5:59 pm (been viewing 'tk's' 'media center' all day)

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
:wtf:
another new member added

elliotttib
date joined: feb 20, 2024 at 11:40 pm

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
related links
Jack, you poofter
By: Oerdin - March 1, 2024

Why can't I send you a PM and why are you prepping me for eight year old posts?
You cant send a PM because Blackfoot/CeeJay constantly spams my inbox when I allow conversations. Here I'll take it off.

send me the pm

Edit: now you can/
why are you still doing this?
Valid question
Valid question
Valid question

Smelling My Socks Efe Omowale GIF - Smelling My Socks Efe Omowale Assisted Living GIFs

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling

Ukraine’s losses on the battlefield could make the war more dangerous for Russia​

Early on in the war with Russia, Ukraine’s successes on the battlefield prompted warnings from defense analysts that Moscow — with its back against the wall militarily — could lash out, using a nuclear weapon on Ukrainian soil. Defense analysts noted that the more successes Ukraine saw, the more dangerous and unpredictable its opponent Russia could become as it sought to regain the initiative. Ukrainian forces appear vulnerable with their new military commander Oleksnder Syrskyi reporting a "tense" and "difficult situation along the front line this week. This comes amid wider concerns over weapons shortages and an uncertain outlook over future Western military aid. Russia, meanwhile, is counting gains, with the capture of the industrial city of Avdiivka in Donetsk two weeks ago and several other surrounding settlements since then. Ironically, however, Russia’s advances could also prove dangerous for Moscow as Ukraine’s increasingly precarious situation could lead its military backers — eager to ensure a Russian defeat — to give Ukraine everything it needs to beat the invading forces.

Click Here For Complete Story[size]

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
Oh No Im Out GIF - Oh No Im Out Shit GIFs

[spolier]

[/spoiler]

jack

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You too are the victim of a 25 year old troll.

The gift that keeps on giving.

jack

Ukraine’s losses on the battlefield could make the war more dangerous for Russia​

Early on in the war with Russia, Ukraine’s successes on the battlefield prompted warnings from defense analysts that Moscow — with its back against the wall militarily — could lash out, using a nuclear weapon on Ukrainian soil. Defense analysts noted that the more successes Ukraine saw, the more dangerous and unpredictable its opponent Russia could become as it sought to regain the initiative. Ukrainian forces appear vulnerable with their new military commander Oleksnder Syrskyi reporting a "tense" and "difficult situation along the front line this week. This comes amid wider concerns over weapons shortages and an uncertain outlook over future Western military aid. Russia, meanwhile, is counting gains, with the capture of the industrial city of Avdiivka in Donetsk two weeks ago and several other surrounding settlements since then. Ironically, however, Russia’s advances could also prove dangerous for Moscow as Ukraine’s increasingly precarious situation could lead its military backers — eager to ensure a Russian defeat — to give Ukraine everything it needs to beat the invading forces.

Click Here For Complete Story[size]
Forgot to switch accounts, and posted in the wrong thread as well.

Good job, dumbest black bastard on the planet.