Honkey Tonk Man Blasts HBK, Guerrero

Kyehlar

You Fox Eared Asshole!
The Boy Toy Micheals segement on RAW was so fake I wanted to puke. There is not a sincere bone in this a**holes body. He sits there and talks his Jesus B.S. but he has never said to WWe I can't take this debauchery of exploiting females and sex angles that influence our young people. Has he said, "I don't need the money this bad, I am going to lead by example, I am leaving this company." Oh I know. You are going to change them from the inside. Wink Wink.

This RAW show was nothing more than an exploitation of a wrestlers death. Did WWe have to spend the whole show on this? I say no. A nice tribute at the begining of the show or a special video package at some point in the show would have been a bit more tasteful. With the WWe it is called RATINGS. RATINGS, RATINGS, RATINGS.

Did WWe spend the whole show on Bossman, Hawk, Rude, Henning, Pillman, JYD, Hercules, Dino Bravo? So what if they were not on the active roster, Pillman was. I don't think they devoted the 2 hour show to Pillman. Not a ratings getter.

What we know is there was some spin put on this death. One source says Eddie was brushing his teeth in the bathroom and fell dead. Another one says he died in his sleep. What is the real story and why lie about it? This WWe can spin a story better than the White House.

Until we meet again,
Adios

P.S. Breaking News: Sources close to WWe have informed HTM that Good Ol' J.R. is not in as good of health as we have been lead to believe. This story is developing.
http://www.thehonkytonkman.com/commentary/news.php?action=fullnews&id=33

I knew there was a reason I never liked the man. This just proves it further.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I agree about HBK. He barely mentioned Eddie at all, he spent all his "tribute" talking about Jesus. Eddie died, who gives a fuck about Jesus?

I hope JR doesn't drop too. :(