Hottest ENGLISH actress out of this list of choices? (images added)

I like Kate Bekinsale, and I think Emily Blunt is pretty too. I really hate judging woman tho because I think they are all beautiful in some way.

OKAY, when I started this I was intending to just post a couple of random images to give an idea of who the actress was, but I seem to have come to a standard three images per woman rule over in the Canada thread, so I've editedt his so that everyone has three images each (and changed a few other pics I wasn't happy with.) This has NOTHING to do with Gonad's post yesterday sticking in my head in an OCD manner or anything...

of course not. and now there are more pix so it's all good. Loving the new pics of Kate!
And the last one shows how cute Freema really is too.

She's hot, I probably could have picked better pics for her though...I voted Kate Winslet, but I really like Emily, Anna and Emma too. And Sophia. And Freema.

If I was doing this list poll now I'd have Gemma Arterton on instead of Keira (is there anyone who actually still likes Keira?) and would have voted for Popplewell instead of Winslet probably.

She's in Law And Order: UK (I don't watch it.)

This poll is a pathetic joke without Imogen Poots, Gemma Arterton, Hayley Atwell and OTHERS and I hate myself for posting it.

Wasn't Emma Watson about 16 when this poll was made? Dude....

Anyway I voted for the mocha Doctor Who girl. I hate girls who look like they need a sandwich or a shot of heroin.

Gina Carano
3408.imgcache.jpg

Back