Hottest REQUESTED actress out of this list of choices?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
FINALLY coming to an end...but there's one more poll to go after this one...ANYWAY, VOTE.

CaptainWacky

Claudia Black

Jewel Staite

Sophie Marceau

CaptainWacky

Jennifer Carpenter

Emma Stone

Ashleigh Brewer

CaptainWacky

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Anybody who votes for Jennifer Carpenter deserves a slap.

lol, scrolling down to her pics I thought her eyes were too far apart of something. But she can be cute in motion.

Anyway, I'm not sure who to vote for. I suggested a few and they're all perfect.

CaptainWacky

Vera Filatova

CaptainWacky

I actually have no idea who I'm going to vote for either. A genuinely new experience.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
I want to vote for Claudia Black because of Farscape, but integrity calls upon me to cast in favour of Asia Argento.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Claudia Black's breasts mean business. They don't take shit from nobody. THEY WILL CUT YOU, BITCH!!

But I'm a ghey so I sent a pity vote to my pal Heidi Klum.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Voted Claudia, but if I had two votes the other would have gone to Jewel, although preferably Jewel from firefly when she had some meat on her, rather than the skinny version from atlantis.

CaptainWacky

Went with Vera because she's good in Peep Show and has amazing (real) eyes. Asia Thingy is nice too (whoever she is.)

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Claudia Black's nose is really bothers me but she was in one of the greatest shows ever so that does count for something.

I never understood the Jewel Staite worship myself but she's not bad I 'spose. JC may be flat as a pancake front and behind but she IS cute and if I get slapped then someone is getting a STONE COLD STUNNER.

Righetti is hot but looks hotter on The Mentalist (show not my dick OMGLOL see what I did!) and she does share the wide shoulder trait with Michelle Ryan.

I HAVEN'T DECIDED YET.

CaptainWacky

Agreed about Kaylee. Ugh.

The red-haired little girl is quite cute, whoever she is.

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Heid is the best of this or any other poll. HANDS DOWN (on my balls).

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I'm torn between Asia and Amanda...DAMMITTTTTT

Tisiphone

I went with Asia. She's got that great "I can fuck you up" sex appeal going on. And plus, she's Dario Argento's daughter. SCORE!

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Too bitter against JC for snagging Michael C. Hall (HOWEVER IN HELL SHE MANAGED IT).

Sophie M. has the vote this time around, although V.V. has stunning eyes and Ms Black is QUITE commanding!

Tisiphone

^Jennifer Carpenter needs to eat something.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
She must have a great personality.

MEOW.