HOUSEMATE RANKINGS

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Aaaah. :)

It's just a shame about his voice.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
He puts the "street" in Janet Street Porter.

CaptainWacky

Just realised I forgot to do one this week and this will be the last time this series (I'll start a new thread for Ultimate Big Brother...MAYBE MENTY WILL EVEN POST INI!?) Sunshine is STILL by far my favourite housemate of the series despite being gone for seven or eight weeks now, which just goes to show...something.

1) Mario - He's the only one left who hasn't really pissed me off in some way. I liked his genuine happiness at seeing Ben again and his pervy comments are quite funny. Will probably survive eviction tomorrow and come second to Josie (urgh.)
2) Corin -Yeah, she's annoying and everything and she's probably been acting thicker than she is and she should have nominated John during "nasty nominations" and stuff...but she was totally right about John James tonight and it was nice to see him get so completely owned. Will probably be evicted tomorrow. If not she's in with a good chance of winning.
3) Andrew - He doesn't really do much.
4) Sam - Oh Sam. You're not really as nice as I thought. When he admitted in the Diary Room that he wanted to see Corin snap or cry even though she'd done nothing wrong, I knew I couldn't fully support him. Plus Josie is right about him being up John James' ass.
5) Steve - I liked how he kept asking for Sunshine to be put in for the task this week. Boring as fuck but he has good taste.
6) JJ - He's nothing but a prop for John James.
7) Dave - He's a cunt who always gets a good edit and is probably going to survive eviction AGAIN.
8) Josie - She does not deserve to win.
9) John James - I liked it when he said "I'm a 24 year old man, I can take care of myself. Just tell me where my mum is."

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
This has been the most difficult year for rankings. And every day my opinions completely reverse about housemates. I really liked Sam, but he disappointed me with his bullying of Corin. But THEN, he asked John why he's so obsessed with his appearance, which was a great question to ask someone who's always claiming not to care about such things.

Anyway...

1) Mario - I mean, I still don't like it when he prances around in his undies or flirts with people who aren't interested and he can be quite dull, but at least he seems to mean well.
2) Andrew - Again, he's not very interesting and hasn't gone on quite the "journey" I expected, but he's nice enough, so that should count for something.
3) Sam - Even though he can be a total shit sometimes, he's been a fantastic housemate. Really needs another Sam to go in there and ask him wtf he thinks he's doing.
4) Corin - Everything she said last night was spot on. I don't tend to like people who are determined to win, but at least she's fairly open about wanting to stay til the end.
5) JJ - Doesn't seem to mind sucking fucking arsehole. Marginally more interesting than Steve. Marginally.
6) Steve.
7) Josie - At least she calls John out on his bullshit once in a while.
8) Dave - Can't stand his wheezing, self important voice.
9) John James - Just a horrible, horrible person who I probably said I wanted to win at the beginning.

CaptainWacky

I had John James first in my first list. OVER SUNSHINE. :rwmad: