HOUSEMATE RANKINGS

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
1) Alex - Eh. Why not. I'm still punishing Aaron.
2) Aaron - I can't stand him anymore for being such an existential whiner, but he's still watchable, which is something lacking in the remaining cast
3) Harry - For the grocery order. He's one of the few who can retain the knowledge that people are watching him and still remain fairly natural in his behavior. But I'm not terribly fond of him as a person.
4) Maisy - I'd rank her higher but she's probably going on Friday so why bother.
5) Tom - Not worth rooting for anymore, but I think every house should have one of him or one of Heaven in it, and since Heaven's gone he's all that's left.
6) Aden - Still capable of being entertaining once in a while, in spite of himself.
7) Faye - Had it all, and squandered it. Romance my ass.
8) Louise - Who?
9) Anton - No longer dead last because I have to begrudgingly admire his talent for keeping most of the others bamboozled.
10) Jay - Agreed with Fuddlemiff -- he's an okay guy in some respects but he's a god-awful housemate.

I MISS YOU MARK!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
HE SHITS IN FREEZERS.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
I'LL TAKE BLUE-WEENIE'D TOM OVER FREEZER-DUMPER JAY ANY DAY.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
1) Alex - She'll probably win at this point.
2) Aaron - Im sick of his sniveling and whining, he's an asshole really, but now I feel sorry for him because the wolfpack assholes are ganging up on him and Harry
3) Harry - He's not in the wolfpack.
4) Tom - Coasting at the moment. Doesn't have what it takes to win BB but it's something different to look at in the house
5) Faye - Feel sorry for her now that Jem is in the house making her life hell, but not enough for her to rise in the ranks
6) Louise - Is she still in the house?
7) Jemma - I think it's great that they let a drag queen in the house, but surely they could have found a better one.
99) Anton, Jay and Aden - Miserable little shits. Just fuck off.

CaptainWacky

1) Harry - I thought it was quite dickish of them to quit the task, even if Anton was also being a dick, but I liked how Harry just doesn't care and does things to amuse himself and is honest about his motives.
2) Aaron - He's smug and arrogant at times. But good housemate!
3) Louise - Yes, Louise. She was good tonight. She stood up to Anton when he was being crazy and she ate cow urine ice cream. I like her again (not as much as Maisy.)
4) Alex - Sometimes she just completely ceases to exist until she says something funny again.
5) Faye - She's a spoilt brat. Nice body.
6) Tom - I kind of liked how he kept singing the "RESCUSE TEAM" song.
7) Jay - He's not quite as bad as Anton.
8) Jem - Fucking pointless.
9) Aden - See above.
10) Anton - Comical meltdown. Has to be evicted but has probably saved himself by being more involved than Aden.

MISS MAISY. She probably would have got to number one this week!

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
1) Alex - she's definitely going to win, so why fight it.
2) Aaron - WHINE A LITTLE MORE YOU BITCH. Should consider kissing Tom again just to shake things up.
3) Tom - Latching on to Alex was the smartest thing he's done. Needs to stop being such a double agent.
4) Harry - He's alright. But honestly, what's he doing in there?
5) Faye - I'm not that fond of her anymore, but she gets more sympathy now that Jem is in the house, also with Aaron breaking up and making up with her every 10 minutes
6) Louise - Has become pretty awful and useless.
7) Jem - Always was awful and useless.
8) Anton - 2% less evil and awful than Jay. Gives good diary.
9) Jay - Just fuck off.

CaptainWacky

I'LL DO IT TOMORROW AS IS TRADITION (I can't believe you have Weasel Tom so high.)

CaptainWacky

1) Aaron - FUCK IT, he's obviously the most intelligent. He's "playing a game" but he's doing it well and he is entertaining and funny when he's not doing the huff thing, SO WHY NOT, EH.
2) Harry - I like Harry he's funny.
3) Alex - She's obviously acting up, but at least she's doing something and isn't evil.
4) Faye - Completely by default. Don't even like her.
5) Anton - Yes, really. He's an idiot and dumb but at least he's providing some watchable stuff. He'll be out this week anyway. No more villain.
6) Louise - She farts.
7) Tom - He's lucky he has Alex to leech off, because he's bitch and annoying without her.
8) Jem - Why is she in there?
9) Jay - Way-ey, I'm a dickhead.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
1) Harry - In a really good BB year he'd probably be near the bottom of the list for not doing enough, but since it's so boring this year he's at the top. Has the nice combination of being halfway interesting and smart without having dumb mood swings.
2) Aaron - I'd really hate to live with him. Anton's probably right about him not saying "golly gosh" and all that crap in real life, and he is being deliberate in his actions so he can win, but I can't believe all the mood swings are part of the plan too. I'd like him a lot more if he stopped melodramatically 'removing himself from the situation'. Saying all this I'm not sure why he's #2, but I still like him for some reason.
3) Alex - She doesn't really say or do enough but when she does it's pretty funny.
4) Louisebot - She's boring and statuesque, but then she'll say something about poo or say "heeeee's dead niiiiiicccceee" in her slightly Joanna Lumley husky voice and it's kind of ok.
5) Faye - I suppose. Her whining is so annoying and she doesn't really say or do anything I find entertaining.
6) Tom - Purely for the bit where Alex gave him a haircut and he pretended to be tearful.
7) Jay - He's a dickhead, but it's been pretty entertaining watching his "wolfpack" get voted out week by week while he still insists they're really strong and everyone else is scared of them.
8) Jem - No wonder Faye's such a mess growing up with Jem. Just when you think she's at least relatively smart she falls for Anton and Jay's rubbish and then does all the leaving/not leaving crap.

CaptainWacky

Nooo one's EVER called me thick in mah liiiiife.

CaptainWacky

I was going to do the rankings again tonight but I was also going to have Harry at number one SO FUCK IT.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
AND YOU WONDER WHY I HAVEN'T GIVEN UP ON TOM? LOL

CaptainWacky

FUCK THE WORLD