HOUSEMATE RANKINGS

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
WHY NOT, EH.

1) Michael - Obviously. He's cool, he doesn't give a fuck, he has interesting things to say and he should win.
2) Karissa and Kristina - Yes, really. They're entertaining! I even find their arrogance amusing! It's funny when they get all angry and stuff. They're more straightforward than the SNIDEY girls. I can even tell them apart now (Karissa's the more forceful, aggressive one.)
3) Gareth - He isn't featured much but he always comes across well when he is.
4) Denise - Err, well, I thought she was alright but I don't know after tonight's highlights. Could drop way down if she continues like this, let me tell you!
5) Georgia - I don't even like her that much but she's nice enough and would be pleasant to be around and hasn't done anything bad and also breasts.
6) Natasha - Yeah, again, she's really not done anything bad other than the eight year affair with her husband's brother!
7) Romeo - He does even less than Georgia but again he's not done anything bad. But he doesn't have breasts.
8) Frankie - OF the Wank Brothers I think he's definitely the least offensive and his conversation with Michael tonight was kind of sweet. Could be "saved" if kept away from Kirk.
9) Nicola - It's lucky that she's NOT BOTHERED by being ranked so low. It doesn't bother her AT ALL. She's NOT BOTHERED, okay? She couldn't give a fuck! IT'S COOL, OKAY?
10) Natalie - She does not deserve that name.
11) Kirk - Literally scum.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Better late than never.

1) Michael Madsen - Obv. He's cool, he's edgy, he calls people "abomination".
2) Georgia - (I've got the eviction show on but she hasn't been evicted yet.) She's nice and an actual normal person really. And I like her for not having a dumb showmance.
3) Karissa and Kristina - They've got balls.
4) Sonia - It's not really celebrity BB unless there's a Jackson in the house. Yeah, she can be really wishy washy and two-faced, but at least she does stuff.
5) Romeo - Don't find him very interesting, but he's nice at least. Basically the opposite of what I was expecting (the loud, angry black rapper stereotype).
6) Frankie - Well, he's not that bad.
7) Nicola - She is that bad.
8) Kirk - Arsehole. But in his defense, he is a retard.
9) Denise - An abomination.

5a) Gareth - There's always one... I completely forgot he existed until I finished the list. I don't have anything against him, but I don't find him at all entertaining. I'm sure when he comes out Brian will say he was an "absolute legend" and they'll show the same clip over and over of him wearing a wig or something, to demonstrate that he's an absolute legend.

CaptainWacky

He did a funny dance!

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
GENIUS BIG BROTHER!! *GURN*

CaptainWacky

1) Kristina and Karissa - I like Kristina more as she's more attractive and nicer. Karissa's had a hard life with Pete from Smallville being jailed for that drug thing. Still, they should win!
2) Michael - Why did he just randomly start attacking Georgia today? Why did he refuse that task but was fine with the far more embarrassing bodybuilding Jodie Marsh task? He's still cool but he could LOSE IT ALL soon!
3) Romeo - Umm, why not, bruv.
4) Gareth - Default ranking. LOVE HIS BALLOON DANCE.
5) Frankie - "Frankie's shitting himself because the public will think he's a pervert."
6) Nicola - Yes I actually find Nicola the least offensive of the bad group now!
7) Natalie - TRUE COLOURS coming out now.
8) Denise - OLD BREASTS coming out now.
9) Kirk - Rapey McRape.