How close can you get to breaking TK rules?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I'll start:
horsecock1.jpg

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Bestiality?

That shit is weak.

I can do this in one sentence.

I wish someone would shoot the president.

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
Bestiality?

That shit is weak.

I can do this in one sentence.

I wish someone would shoot the president.

BTW: Cait and I were talking about it, and neither of us think he is going to finish out his first term.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
This is a stupidly dangerous thread, especially for an admin, but fuck it I'm drunk.

:drama:

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
It's only 3pm where I am. If you're anywhere in the states that makes it midday. Why are you drunk?

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
It's only 3pm where I am. If you're anywhere in the states that makes it midday. Why are you drunk?

I had a meeting with a psychiatrist from DSHS (Washington state Welfare - I guess?) it got me pretty worked up. I was already half in need of getting drunk, and that tipped me over the edge.

Mirah

I love you
I want to get drunk too then. Lets all get drunk. Lets drink and drive! That will be fun!

Dark Pickle

Fucked Off
I had a meeting with a psychiatrist from DSHS (Washington state Welfare - I guess?) it got me pretty worked up. I was already half in need of getting drunk, and that tipped me over the edge.

Oh fuck. You're a Northwesterner?

HOW DARE YOU SULLY THE GOOD NAME OF MY STATE! :rwmad:

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Im offering personal info of certain TK members. Names, pix, vids, phone numbers and addresses. PM me with one guess (I have detailed info on # members) and if you get it right, Ill send it all to you on that particular person.