How come there are games where you murder people

whisky

Boobie inspector
steal their cars, run over them with their own cars, kill cops, kill soldiers and civilians, but there are no games where you rape anyone?

Seph

Retired Account
shame isnt it?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Exposed organs are all apparently great entertainment, except for genitalia.

If only the Puritans had drowned at sea on their way over, and their was another ship full of cool, liberal, pot-smoking surfers behind them that made the trip successfully.

The whole of North America would be like Jamaica and Key West.

Seph

Retired Account
living the dream...

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Because women have no sense of humor.

SAUSAGEMAN

Because all of the crimes you listed can result in practical advantages for the people committing them, while rape is just the senseless humiliation of another being for its own purpose.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
How about a game where you lock your daughter in a basement for twenty four years and repeatedly rape and molest her, fathering seven children over the years?

CaptainWacky

How about a game where you do nothing except eat burgers?

Seph

Retired Account
How about a game where you lock your daughter in a basement for twenty four years and repeatedly rape and molest her, fathering seven children over the years?

Joseph Fritzle created the game, he just never found the right company to endorse it...

it was gonna be called all your basements belong to him, heres the box design...

2f7a8fd95e4186cfdb746e4a1ff17ce0.jpg

CaptainWacky

Yes, that was the reference Dual didn't get. ;)

CaptainWacky

Big Dick McGee

How about a game where you're Custer, and as revenge for what the Indians did to you, you RAPE an Indian girl, whilst dodging arrows?

CaptainWacky

No?

Seph

Retired Account
sounds wery wery stwange

Big Dick McGee

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xTx4yYKfruY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xTx4yYKfruY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Seph

Retired Account
Dodge them arrows boiiiiii!