How Comicon Posters respond to NAP bullshit...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL Charles and his duals are pwned over there too. He runs over there to brag about how he pwns TK and gets this as a response: (this was in the thread where Charles asks the admin to change his name to "The New Jack", which, btw has been ignored :D

Bill Stennis
offline.gif

Eat shit, Charles.

BlackShit, didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up?

Rick, please change my name to Anti-Blackfoot.

Looks like the response to Blackfoot is the same at all boards but his, and that's probably because he's the only poster at his board.

Hard to fight with yourself, eh? Need some cream for that endless butthurt, Charles?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
dude, let it rest already. Did you see where Jen Contino left the Pulse? How long before Comicon folds, you think?

jack

let what rest?

jack

Jen left the Pulse? Jeez, she was the Pulse.... that's too bad, that was like the only legit comics feed they had?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Pretty much. I was surfing the other day and ran across the story in Heidi MacDonald's column (didn't even know SHE had left lol) and then I saw the date, I guess it's very recent development. Veitch said it's because revenue is way down. Not surprised really...

jack

revenue is way down...LOL omg I wonder what Rick's doing for a living? Imagine driving cab in Westminster West?

If you know where that is you'll get the joke.

jack

OMG Heidi Mac! Wonder how her strap-on Belt Sander is functioning these days?

jack

I still have that hot pic of her sucking off a beer bottle at a convention somewhere.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I can't imagine he was ever making a living off Commie. Not a decent one anyway...

Donovan

beer, I want beer
lol I forgot she was the impetus for that name...

jack

:bigass:

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Here's the link if you care...

jack

I hope she finds a good new spot.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I expect she will, she's practically a comics net celebrity from her Pulse work, she's proven she can keep up the pace of a legit website. Sites like Newsarama and CBR are always looking for contributors...

steve samurai jack

LOL Charles and his duals are pwned over there too. He runs over there to brag about how he pwns TK and gets this as a response: (this was in the thread where Charles asks the admin to change his name to "The New Jack", which, btw has been ignored :D

Bill Stennis

Eat shit, Charles.

BlackShit, didn't I tell you to shut the fuck up?

Rick, please change my name to Anti-Blackfoot.

Looks like the response to Blackfoot is the same at all boards but his, and that's probably because he's the only poster at his board.

Hard to fight with yourself, eh? Need some cream for that endless butthurt, Charles?

dude, you got it bad. you're a former kotg whose is still angry at rick for perma banning your ass. losing the kingdom was your last hope of any kinda hope you had in life.

most people would have dusted off the hard times and moved on, but not you vap. you keep bucking foward in pity and shame. comicon owes you nothing. your an outcast and a failure at your old home.

*laughing*

jack

uh dude Commie will probably shutter soon.

You just hang right in there til the bitter end.

Thanks for bumping this thread, btw....I had forgotten it.

jack

That would be correct. For quite some time. Donovan's info on Contino is kind of a nail in the coffin for the site, which has morphed itself into a deep rut where only a few shuffle about. Sadly.

All the talent has moved on.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Comicon lost its gleam years ago while the gutters were still roaring. All the actual name talent drifted away, and the guttersnipes acting like idiots drove the rest of them off. Eventually there were only the diehards, and the recession has killed what revenue was available. Hell, even Veitch could barely be bothered to post there...